Hopeless at buying love gifts for BF

We have been dating almost 4mths. In that time I've given my bf a cute little stuffed bear, and love notes. He constantly buys me little token love gifts like a stuffed dog, scented candle, flowers (4 times already), bath stuff..and has written love letters to me. I feel sooo bad. I want so bad to suprise him as he does to me with love gifts. I just can't come up with anything...I don't have a clue what to buy a guy that's simple and loving. It's so much easier to buy for a girl. He's been begging for a picture of me..so for sure I'll do that for him...but I need major suggestions..please!

If your bf would like a picture of you, you could buy him a photo engraved keyring or lighter if he smokes. They turn out really good, my bf loved the one i got for him. Also for smaller presents in the past ive brought those candy love hearts with the sayings and i made him a mini cross stich saying I pick you with strawberrys on it. Alternatively buy him something practical like a dvd or cd his had his eye on. OR you can make up a voucher book with things like "Good for one free massage." or "Good for 10kisses". this will cost you next to nothing, and u can have alot of fun with it lol. Hope these suggestions help