I feel physically and mentally unattactive

veronikca waddleton

veronikca waddleton

hello folks my name is veronica iam 28 and a mother to a three and a half year old girl bacically i feel unattactuve and unsexy and too fat my height is 5ft2 inches tall my wiehgt is 45 pounds accoiording to the doctor. Another bloke made a comment that my tummy should have gone ages ago and that iam too fat and that i have been eating when isaid that i dont:( .

I feel physically unattactive hurt and upset. I do not kno what to do I don't feel like having sex any more my tummy has boated up a bit i cant undertsnd why i have gained weight as iam only 6 and a half stone help me guys i feel sucidal and desperate.:( basically i have started doing my abs excersies and walking during the week to take my daugyhter ionto nursery now at least twice a day

You know what? Some women just have a 'belly' after having a child. That's natural.

Try googling Shape of a Mother and see if you can find this one woman's blog. She features photographs of many woman, both pre and post -partum. You can take a look at how MANY woman have bodily changes after giving birth and sometimes there's a 'tummy' that doesn't go away.

That doesn't mean you can't improve your health and fitness -- That's good that you are doing abs excercies. Also try doing 30 minutes of some kind of walking and hiking every day. Pilates are also wonderful for tightening and toning your central muscles and may help you feel all around better about your 'shape'. Maybe you want to do those once a week too.

But don't expect to look like some airbrushed model! THere are too many unrealistic images of woman these days/

basically i have started doing my abs excersies and walking during the week to take my daugyhter ionto nursery now at least twice a day

Sounds to me like you're making progress! Good for you!! I think the main thing with exercise is that (as well as keeping you fit and healthy) it helps keep you in the right frame of mind. And that means thinking positively.

Remember that you are doing this for yourself, and not anyone else!

If you want to get into better shape, I agree with Magic, do it for you. Don't let somebody else tell you to look different. You are you, a new mommy, and if a little pooch is the tradeoff, I'd say what a magnificent trade that is!

Most likely, the fellow who says this about you has issues of his own he has failed to address. ;):p:)

Yeah, don't seat it. Use those feelings to motivate yourself to do something so you start feeling good about yourself again. Say to yourself, "no dating for a few weeks while I get some exercise" and see what happens. Avoiding dating for a little while while you focus on other things can be very healthy and productive.

Good luck!

I meant "don't sweat it..."

Do you know the pounds ? I know you said 45 pounds but would not be possible . I dont know stones weight so is there a way to give an accurate weight ?