I'm acting really weird?

hey,

I know this person and they're acting really weird toward me lately, and I was wondering if anyone here could make sense of it, b/c I sure as hell can't...

I know this girl, I like her and I asked her out b/4 but something came up and we never went out, she has a bf now. But we'd always say hi to eachother in the halls and talk to eachother on aim once in a while. We hung out at the movies once this summer too w/ some friends. I'm not trying to get together w/ her b/c she has a bf and all. I actually just wanna be friends right now.

Anyways, like I said we used to say hi to eachother in the halls at school and everything and in the past couple weeks she just started to completely ignore me. We really don't say hi anymore to eachother or talk. But once in a while she'd ask me if i'm ok. Today she asked me if i was ok again, i said i was and asked her why she keeps asking me that. And she told me it was b/c I was acting weird, which made me really confused; she starts to ignore me and pretty much stop talking to me and i'm acting weird?

I tried to talk to her on aim later on and she told me she was doing homework and she couldn't talk, which is kinda weird b/c why would you even be on aim if you can't talk?

I dunno if this has sumething to do with it but when we were going home on the bus once I went to sit next to her and one of her guy friends pushed me out of the way and sat next to her instead. I took a seat across from her and started listening to music, i took a pain killer for a headache( i've been having headaches ever since I hit my head while skateboarding) before I got on the bus and it made me feel dizzy and a little tired while i was on the bus, and I guess she thought I was upset that I didn't sit next to her b/c on aim she apologized for her friend pushing me out of the way. I told her it wasn't a big deal and everything. This was a little before she started to completely ignore me...

I know this story seems immature but can anyone explain to me what is going on?