Friend asked for BF's full name, address

I'm having trouble figuring out my friend's intentions.

She has asked twice, on different days, for my boyfriend's full name and address under the notion that she is concerned for my well being (my bf and I met online and I had reservations about him at first but I am now in love with him).

What's casting doubt and suspicion in my mind is that

My friend has seen his photo and thinks he's very goodlooking.

All her feedback about him has been consistently negative, even when I had no complaints about him.

My friend (in her 40's, and I"m 30) has never been in love and hasn't had a relationship in years.

I also get competitiveness from her occassionally, for example when she brings up how gorgeous she was, and that she attracted attention as a blonde, and she also glorifies blondes.

I know she talks about me and my bf to another coworker woman who used to belittle me, this woman shows me pics of herself when she was "stunning" and shows me her "gorgeous husband".

And the times I seemed happy about him, my friend would have an unhappy facial expression, at the same times she tells me she's happy for me and that he's goodlooking.

A mutual friend of mine and this friend defends her saying, "in this day in age we can never be too concerned or cautious" meaning my friend was just concerned.

I've asked others and four people believe it's suspicious.

I don't know what to think because this friend is a good movie buddy and we have great conversations, but I know I'm FEELING suspicious.

Is it typical for female friends to exchange full personal information about their boyfriends with each other?