What happens if you add a boy to the freind?!

Hi :D I am new here but I couldn't resist the title " Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest! " so I decided to post......this might be a little out of the blue but I just wonder is there anything wrong with a guy if he falls for his freind ( a girl ) if he confronted her with that ... I am going through the worst experience with my "freind" ...a couple of weeks ago I confronted her and got turned down :( under the excuse of she not wanting to ruin the freindship and all .... I understand that but we used to spend like 15 hours or so everyday together from early in the morning till late at night we would club and dine and go to the movies together but eversince that happened she suudenly was unavailable for all of that ..... I just ask is the idea of a freind becoming a boyfreind that wrong!!!!!! from where I come from that isn't

It's good to get it off my chest hope I didn't bore anyone but it has been tough ever since I lost her as a freind ...it left quite a void I can't manage to fill comfortabily

bluechocolate

I just ask is the idea of a freind becoming a boyfreind that wrong!!!!!! from where I come from that isn't.......

Not at all - but it takes two to tango & seems like she's not interested in anything more than a friendship. However, you are. Right now she is doing the right thing, she doesn't want to lead you on. No doubt she is sad about losing the friendship too.