I Fell in love with my best friend

6 months ago my friends girlfriend started talking to me. we then talked every single day for a long time. she would always come to me for help when her and my friend were fighting. basically, i was always there for her. then all of sudden we both started flirting one day but never really told each other that we liked each other. finally, we both told each other. however, she told me it was complicated because she said she loved my friend but they then she eventually broke up with him.

i still talked to her everyday. so we always flirted and talked about everything together and she even told me that she thought she could marry me. i was like whoa this girl must really like me or something. we were best friends at that point. but one day i told her that i fell in love with her. now ever since then she stopped talking to me as much and it's been hurting me that we dont talk as much anymore. ive been so depressed lately that i find no joy in anything i do anymore. all i do is think about her and everything she use to say to me. everything reminds me of her.

im so confused about this. before i even told her i was in love with her we had a little incident where i was mad at her and so i tried not to talk to her for a day. i was trying to see if she really cared and was thinking if she tried to talk to me again then she really did. however, late in the night of that day i tried not to talk to her, i started getting sad because i didnt think she cared. however, she then calls me and tells me how bad i was hurting her by not talking to her and it was wierd because i was hurting myself too by not talking to her.

she always told me she would be crazy not to be with me but now its wierd how she is afraid to talk to me a lot because she thinks i might end up liking her even more. i love this girl to death and i tell her everytime i get the chance. this all sux so bad because she is hurting me so much by not talking to me. what do i do????????????? someone help me!

6 months ago my friends girlfriend started talking to me. we then talked every single day for a long time. she would always come to me for help when her and my friend were fighting. basically, i was always there for her. then all of sudden we both started flirting one day but never really told each other that we liked each other. finally, we both told each other. however, she told me it was complicated because she said she loved my friend but they then she eventually broke up with him.

i still talked to her everyday. so we always flirted and talked about everything together and she even told me that she thought she could marry me. i was like whoa this girl must really like me or something. we were best friends at that point. but one day i told her that i fell in love with her. now ever since then she stopped talking to me as much and it's been hurting me that we dont talk as much anymore. ive been so depressed lately that i find no joy in anything i do anymore. all i do is think about her and everything she use to say to me. everything reminds me of her.

im so confused about this. before i even told her i was in love with her we had a little incident where i was mad at her and so i tried not to talk to her for a day. i was trying to see if she really cared and was thinking if she tried to talk to me again then she really did. however, late in the night of that day i tried not to talk to her, i started getting sad because i didnt think she cared. however, she then calls me and tells me how bad i was hurting her by not talking to her and it was wierd because i was hurting myself too by not talking to her.

she always told me she would be crazy not to be with me but now its wierd how she is afraid to talk to me a lot because she thinks i might end up liking her even more. i love this girl to death and i tell her everytime i get the chance. this all sux so bad because she is hurting me so much by not talking to me. what do i do????????????? someone help me!

So she tells you she could marry you....then she stops talking to you because you express feelings for her! Welcome to the world of dealing with the opposite sex!

Leave her totally alone. Don't contact her in any way. If she cares about you in any meaningful way, this will drive her up a wall. If she doesn't care enough about you to contact you, then she's not worth you thinking about. She's the one who pulled back...she's got to be the one who makes another connection if that's what she wants.

One thing for sure, you're not dealing with a girl with a full deck here. Her words and actions don't match. She's confused and she doesn't know what she wants.

I have the strongest feeling, judging from her most recent actions, that her preference was just to be friends with you. That thing she said about she could marry you was just a brain fart. They do that a lot if you listen real good.

I have another feeling as well...I smell another guy in this matter. Stay tuned!

• Author

she didnt tell me once about marrying me. she said that numerous times. and yea there is another guy. **** that guy. he basically screwed up my friendship with this girl and our friendship means everything to me. she told me about him awhile ago and thats why i decided to try and stop taking to her for a day and she got sad. wtf is up that?!

im so pissed after everything i did for her. i cant let go too! im suppose to be hanging out with her tomorrow night. so theres probably gonna be a pretty long talk between us. i use to be such the happiest person and now i feel like **** 24/7 cuz i feel like i lost my best friend. it sux when your alone and have nobody to talk to. i miss this girl so much.