to tell or not to tell!

to tell or not to tell!

ok there's this really cute guy i really like (name:conor wendt) for alot of reasons such as, he's HOTT, funny, makes me feel great about myself, and we know eachother really well. but there is some problems, like, i've known him since i was in 1st grade (he was in 2nd[theres no huge age difference just about 4 months]) and i had feelings for him then and then he moved. so a couple years later when i was at my cousins house he was there hanging with my cousin. then he told me he liked me then even though i never told him of my feelings for him.and since he lived a couple of houses up the hill him and i would hang out alot. and whenever s*** happened like my most recent problem( evil jackasses that made me feel self-concience about myself) he started to make jokes to get me to stop crying then said "honestly i am sorry i never told you this, but i thought you where really hot last year"(last year-sobbing-)so we walkwd back from our walk-around- the-block and then his step-dad calls for him to come home.and i forgot something at his house so i walk up with him and as he brought it out for me i told him "conor you know how you told me that you used to like me in 1st and last year you thought i was hot, well i liked you too then" ( i feel like a moron about not telling him of my current feelings) he just smiles and says "if only we knew then what we know now" then walks back into the house as i walk down to my cousins house for the night(around 1:00, our parents-and my dad don't care, they where in the garage listening to their music)as that happened i started to think if he still liked me. so i need advice if i should tell him, let 'em slide, or find out if he feels the same way.and if you picked soloution 1 or 3 i'll also need advice on how to do that.

sincerely,

anonimous

P.S. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

That's my boyfriend!!!! :eek:

Just kidding, but it might be an idea not to mention names.

So... haven't you already told him how you feel? Or were you actually telling him how you USED TO feel??