bestfriend or not?

Everytime me and my girlfriend hang out with my bestfriend and a couple of buddies, my girlfriend and my best friend always flirt..like when he talks its always to my girlfriend, or like when we went to his house to chill for the first time she wouldnt stop tellnig him how his house is so beautiful and how is dogs are so great and how they have so much in common, or when were walking somewhere she walks beside him. Im not sure if im just way to jealous cause he is good looking and gets all the women or what.

But it's ruining our relationship and my girlfriend thinks theres nothing wrong:( HELP

Look you need to calm down and talk to your friend and let them know whats bothering you i wish i was in your situation my best mates gf hates me and he and i aint seen each other in nearly 3 months cause of her so look if this friend is a real friend he will cut down on the flirting but if he has always been a flirt it might be a little hard for them to do that and you should be happy your girlfriend and best friend like each other and im sure your girlfriend loves you and compliments your home and things you have so just calm down being jealous will only lead to you losing them both and you'll be more miserable then than you are now.

P.s

NOW TAKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND OUT FOR A ROMANTIC MEAL AND FORGET YOU EVER THOUGHT YOU WERE JEALOUS AND FEEL BETTER OK:D

this is the first reply i have posted i hope it was helpful:)