Frienships are wierd

confused friend

confused friend

i am confused.. i have always connected better with guy friends than girls... because i seem to have the same problem with girls i become friends with. it seems like girls measure friendships but how much attention they get and they dont understand that a frienship shouldnt be measured by that. to me a frienship is much more than whether i call 10 times a day, or what not. i mean friendships that last are ones that understand things like family obligations and the fact that once ure married and have kids, u prolly won thave time to talk on the phone all day.

im a little frustrated right now because this girl who is my friend is acting like a moron. in one week she left her fiance and is semi involved with 2 new guys. its her life so i cant tell her how to run it but i cant sit here and act all fake as if i think her decisions are the best. im not fake! and then ive been busy with my family and my fiance so i havent had much time to talk and it seems to piss her off and i mean if she was in my shoes i would totally not be pushy to her.. i get to see my family barely 3 times a year so it should be understandable why i dont have much time right now. and i shouldnt have to explain myself!

i also have a website.. and i havent updated it in a few months.. so she got all pissy with me today shes like why am i not on ur site and so i told her i havent had time to write and she was like you dont love me.. and the thing is i dont play those games... if someone starts the guilt trips on me i ignore it cos i think its stupid!

i feel bad cos i always end up being the cold one who gets tired of the BS with girls. my old roomates would get so mad at me cos they would want to go to the bathroom in groups when we went out and i never went with them cos i think its dumb. i could go on and on about all the things i think are rediculously dumb! lol.

well im just venting. :)