Messed up..

SoMuchCloser

So...here it is.I had a really good girl friend, we always hung out and stuff pretty much everyweek, always talked, did a LOT of things..up until that past month I s'pose.

We use to be really close as I said before, but now we're nothing.I get jealous very easily, so when I see her with other guys having much more fun, and looking much more happier, I just get angry.Not at her now, at myself for being so jealous for I didn't know what at that time.

I know I'm inlove with her now..but when I got angry all those times, I took it out on her.I'd apologize, then we'd get talking agian.It'd be like that everyweek...so I decided to stop hurting her ,and I thought myself,and just ignore her until she ignores me...ending our friendship,yes,but aslong as she's happy.

I thought it'd work, she'd be happy, I'd be happy.

It didn't.

I she's happy..actually really happy..But I feel like ****..

So here's my question, Should I try to talk to her, apologize, and be friends with her again?We haven't talked for about a month,and I know I'll get jealous and end up hurting her again.But I really want to talk to her...

Or should I continue not talking?She seems really happy, even though her and her friends say she's really sad.It'll hurt me a lot, but I guess I can get over it.Hopefully.

This is really hurting and confusing me, I'm doing rather poor in everything I use to excel in because I can't get her off my mind.Please help.