Friends/Boyfriend.

My friends don't seem to like my boyfriend. They are all single too. That may seem to play a part in it.

One of my friends... Everytime my boyfriend rings while we are hanging out she will say smart comments in the background which gets a little annoying.

Doesn't let herself get to know him and always finds excuses not to have him hang out with us.

Everytime I tell her about an arguement we've had she will exagerate and magnify the source of the arguement 10 time bigger then what it really is when it would only be about something very minor.

It seems like how she is feeling is effecting everyone's opinions on him.

Some of the things I am saying may seem a little bitchy but I can't help the way I am feeling at the moment. I am just a little annoyed with what's going on.

She is having relationship troubles at the moment with her boyfriend. They have been together for 5 years and it looks like things could be ending soon. It is on and off like every other week or so. Could she just be blowing off some steam and seem a little jealous that I am in a good relationship? My boyfriend has tried to get along with her but has given up now. He seems to be the only one she is taking it out on. She seems fine when she talks to other guys and stuff.

I get along with all my boyfriend's friends and am automatically invited to practically every outing they go on. It's not the same with my friends and he feels a little left out at times.

Even though I feel a little frustrated and annoyed about how she is acting I am not going to let it interfere with our relationship (we've been friends way to long) and just be there for her if her relationship with him ends.

I want to talk to her about how I am feeling but feel I should just leave it because of what she is going through at the moment. I am a little nervous talking to her about this don't want to get into a fight over it. How should I go about things?

friends are forever and boys always come and go unless you are in love then its another storry.

seems like your friend do have a complain but they can't bring it to face cus they might be afraid of loosing you too therefor you have 2 choices

1- dump him

2 - take his phone calls aside from your friends try and ignore your friends phonecalls and try and stay away from them awhile then ask them what is the matter with them what has this poor guy ever done to em?

Don't loose your friends but do something.

if you always do what you have always done then you'll always get what you have always got.

what i am trying to say is you need to change few things normal instead of loosing your mind.

Good luck

• Author

Nah, I love him don't wanna dump him.

I don't wanna loose my friends either. I even say that saying myself. :). I have known them for years. Known this girl for over 10 years. It's not worth it.

I guess this is getting to me because I gave her boyfriend a chance even though I didn't really approve of him, well not really him just the way he treated her still he came out with us to thing and I was nice to him, talked to him. Even back when I was single.

I will have to do things seperately with my friends and with my boyfriend for the time being. That is the best option at the moment.