She has no reason to cry.

Just so you guys know During most of our friendship she was with me and I had no Idea she was seeing other guys except as friends because she had told me she was not looking for a bf.

WTF!? My friend who I obviously like calls me up after not seeing eachother for 2 months (Had alot of problems, mainly me stressing her out.) and we were having a good time but somehow we end up at her work and she talks to this guy she works with a knows quite well and she just leaves me in my ****ing car! I thought she would be gone like 2 mins max. It was like 10 and I get out to check on her and theyre talking and finaly we leave and they talk on the phone. And shes like "Oh he thinks we're going out and hes mad at me!" and Im like "Who cares?" and she tells me she likes him and im like "WTF!?" You told me last ****ing school year you werent looking for a bf when I told her I liked her. I guess you could say we went out a couple of times apparently while I was taking her out and driving her home every damn day she was dating this other ****nut! AGAIN! WTF?! she said she didnt want a bf! so we have problems and she tells me we shouldnt be friends and only talk at school. So I leave her alone because she said maybe we could be friends again but she needs time away from me because apparently she spends most of her spare time with me. So she says.

So anyways back to us leaving her work I say " What took so long?" and she says it was only like 30 mins." IM thinking WTF?! Dont you ****ing care about me?! You will leave me in there for 30 mins while you talk to boys? After a while shes like "Oh I broke up with ______ Because he wouldnt call me and "New guy" did so we clicked." ANd I tell her I would have called her during summer break and how I just want to take care of her and shes like " Yea, just as friends." And Im completely devastated for the millionth time from her denying me. She bitches about guys not ****ing calling her and how this "new guy" is mad at her and IM thinking WTF?! I do alll this ****ing **** for you and you dont give a damn about me!? SO eventually Im like **** it just ask this lucky **** out and shes like "ITS NOT THAT EASY!" And I say " Girls dont put themselves out enough." Ive told her how I felt so ****ing many times and yes I have cried before but I wasnt crying now! And I keep trying to cheer her up cause she ****ing crying over this cunt ****! IM like ****ing bull**** you will cry for this Jack*** but not for someone who really cares!? And she wouldnt talk to me and it pissed me off.

Oh yea I just found out today she was dating ______ and now likes "New guy" So During my whole summer break I assumed she was not seeing anybody like that and but infact she was dating _______ While I was doing **** for her and "newguy" was the one calling her during summer break and thats how come she like him now.

I really think the reason she doesnt want me but she has had these 3 other BFs since ive known her is because I dont have a job and they do. I dont really try to get a job but I tried today for her and I got an application when she told me to. Im not finished with school when I should have been, I play games alot and talk about them to her. And she has hung out with me alot. I can understand that she may think im a loser but I think the whole "OH, I rarely get to see " new guy" and I see you everyday" Why would you like someone over another just because you see them more?

Anyways, She had not ****ing reason to cry when she has had 3 BFs and went out with me, and practically used me for rides, food, etc. When I havent put myself out there for other women and I just keep getting rejected by her and life seems horrible but IM NOT ****ing crying! She has a good life and she gets BFs easily and she cries cause this 1 ****ing cunt gets mad at her for thinking we were going out! She doesnt know what its like to be completely heart broken like me. Dont get me wrong I dont want her to feel the way I do but you think I would be crying not her.

Guys. Tell me why women have to act like this in highschool? Cause it is pissing me off! Feel free to bash me for being a "niceguy" "Wuss" etc. you get it the idea.

LucreziaBorgia

Girls can and will take advantage of guys who allow themselves to be used. I can pretty much guarantee you this: Her not liking you as a boyfriend has nothing to do with whether or not you have a job. You would be better off if you would stop setting yourself up to be constantly rejected by this girl and end your "friendship". It would be best for you both, since it isn't fair to either of you to be in a situation like this.