Listen to this heartbraker

prettyinpink0315

prettyinpink0315

Alright, i have known this guy for about 6 years now. We started out as friends because one of my friends were dating him. They broke up because of us, ya know that flirting, hugging all of that. I was 13 when i met. And ever since then it has been nothing but a very long, heartbraking, stressful, and confusing ride. We have been back and forth since i was 13. We never really completley got together but were always kissing, saying "i love you" all the boyfriend girlfriend stuff. But there was never any label. He got girlfriends and i got boyfriends but we always ran back to eachother if something went wrong or if we jsut needed someone to talk to. We became the best of friends. I was always there for him and he was always there for me. Until one day he decided he was going to completley choose some girl of 2 MONTHS over me 3 YEARS. So i didn't talk to him for awhile. Even if i saw him with some of my friends i completley ignored him. He hurt my feelings, said some very hurtfurl things. Then we tried it again about 6 months later. it didn't work, he messed around with my friends and i didn't talk to him again for a long time. Then i met my current boyfriend. Who turned me head over heals for him. My bestfriend got in his face when we first started dating and even further on into the relationship. we had alot of problems (me and my bestriend whe i got with my boyfriend) but are still the best of friends. And now it's been 2 years since i have been with my ex/bestfriend, i'm still with my boyfriend and we now live together and have a 5month old daughter. My bestfriend is with this awful girl who is a deadbeat, and she hates me. And i don't care for her. And ever since him and this girl got together 2 months ago, he seems to miss my calls or never call me back, or can't talk. It bugs me so much, and that fact is i'm still so in love with my bestfriend/ex it kills me. But i love my boyfriend now and i don't want to do anything to jeaprodize our family but i want to confront this girl my ex is dating but i can't, he already doesn't talk to me and i know if i say something to her that's out of line i might loose him for a very long time. I'm so confused on what i should do. Im in love with two wonderful men, one who makes me feel like i'm on top of the world! when he see's me he say's "hey beautiful"(my ex) and my other one i'm just in love with because it's been so long. Comments, advice, anything!

bluechocolate

Distance yourself from this bestfriend/ex - and really distance yourself. That is of course if you are sincere about

But i love my boyfriend now and i don't want to do anything to jeaprodize our family

Didn't you say that your relationship with this guy caused problems in your present relationship? Whose to say that when he is single he isn't going to come back & cause problems all over again?

My bestfriend is with this awful girl who is a deadbeat

That is his choice to make. Why are you so concerned about this girl & feel that you have to say something to her? You have a new family now. Put your efforts & thoughts there, where they belong, rather than on this ex of yours & his girlfriend of 2 months.

...him and this girl got together 2 months ago, he seems to miss my calls or never call me back,

So stop calling.

..and my other one i'm just in love with because it's been so long.

What does that mean?

You know, people grow out of most of their old childhood friendships, that may be sad in some cases, but it is just an inevitable fact of life. It may be time you grew out of this one.

• Author
prettyinpink0315

alright i guess i got a little ahead of myself with my story about my ex. I am deeply in love with my boyfriend now, but yeah i guess the whole thing is a childhood friendship that i need to grow out of. It's just something that's always knocking at my door. When my present boyfriend and i first got together my ex was always in his face when we all hung out. But yea i guess it's just hard. Thanks for the advice