Most beautifull woman

traditional

traditional

On Friday evening, I went to hospital casualty to see a friend who had been in an accident. There I saw a nurse, she is the most beautiful being I have ever seen. This lady is the most beautiful woman on earth. I could not help myself staring at her. I did not feel the usual lust or want to get her number or anything of that like.

I just feel and still feel confused. She don't seem like an angel she felt very present. The way she carried herself naturally just everything. I feel like I was deceived by the world or the universe played a nasty trick or there was a glitch and I accidently saw something I was not ever supposed to see. I desperately need to forget these images. Why would this happen if I'm surely never going to have her. I am currently dragging so many issues. Has anyone experienced this.

CautiouslyOptimistic
Why would this happen if I'm surely never going to have her.

Because the world doesn't revolve around you? ;) She's just a human being living her life like everyone else. You just happened to share space with her for a moment, like billions of other humans do every day.

• Like 4

What?

You saw a beautiful woman & did nothing to get to know her. Now you think this is the universe playing a trick on you? Where do you get that?

You were 2 people who happened to be in the same place. No harm no foul.

If you really want to see her again, go back to the hospital & talk to her. You know where she will be.

As for whatever issues you are dragging around, address them & move on.

• Like 1
whichwayisup
I accidently saw something I was not ever supposed to see

Details please! ;)

If you like her, ask her out. You have nothing to lose.

• Like 1
Details please! ;)

If you like her, ask her out. You have nothing to lose.

Given the fact that he's married, he's certainly at risk of her losing all respect for him. Not to mention his objectification of her.

I just feel and still feel confused. She don't seem like an angel she felt very present. The way she carried herself naturally just everything. I feel like I was deceived by the world or the universe played a nasty trick or there was a glitch and I accidently saw something I was not ever supposed to see. I desperately need to forget these images. Why would this happen if I'm surely never going to have her. I am currently dragging so many issues. Has anyone experienced this.

Nope, definitely not. I think I’d talk to a therapist if I felt this way after looking at a stranger.

• Like 2

I'm going to second the idea of seeing a therapist and making sure you're all right. Your thinking is very delusional. She's beautiful and therefore it's a cruel God because you can't have her.

you should just leave her alone since you're married and since she's the most beautiful woman you ever saw then she is undoubtedly taken or if she's not she's going to go find the most beautiful man in the world to take up with.

• Author
traditional

As I've said, I have issues which I do not deny including the fact I am married and in process of divorce. I also did not indicate that I intent to pursue her at least not now. I also am well aware that there is nothing special about me or the incident. But I would like to think of it as something meaningful. I should also assume that she herself may be married and or in a relation of long time with kids.

I gather the situation seemed significant to me maybe because of the two year near depressive state I am in and because of this I may not have been noticing any beauty or niceness in the world.

I will after due consideration of this whole thing, go try get a look at her without approaching her. I think I will just go look at her without seeming out of place and then I leave her alone never go back. I will do this just for the aesthetic.

thanks for all replies, gave perspective.

Seriously, this is creepy. Going to look at a person? I mean, I’m a woman, so maybe my perspective isn’t valid....but....I don’t think this is healthy at all. Something is wrong. You are idealizing this complete stranger, and adapting your life to her to some extent. I don’t think it is a good thing at all. The only reason it is meaningful is because you placed such importance on it. And you should probably get some help to find out why. I would bet it has absolutely nothing to do with the actual woman.

• Like 1

If you want to find beauty, go look at a sunset. Going back to look at her from a distance is just creepy. How do you think she would feel if she knew you were doing this?

If you want to find beauty, go look at a sunset. Going back to look at her from a distance is just creepy. How do you think she would feel if she knew you were doing this?

yea that is pretty creepy

• Author
traditional

Why is it that evil and creepy to go back and just take one last peep at her. I have no ill intentions, I am not going to try and make her notice me. I am sure she will not experience trauma over this. I really don't want to go watch a sunset or a painting instead of her.

All I need is to go confirm that what I saw on Friday is indeed true. I know beauty lays in the eyes of the beholder and any other person may not grasp what exactly I am talking about. It couldn't be harassment if she is unaware that I went to see her. If it is the case then it means all men commit crime all day long checking out women, and it is a natural and spontaneous reaction. I think just taking a peep at the beauty madam is far better than what I know about many guys masturbating to magazine images of women or videos of sexual nature and those women are not aware of it.

I respect opinions but I think most women will not understand this though I acknowledge those that have gone through serious or mal intended sexual abuse-that is evil. If a man judges me he is most probably in denial and a hypocrite. I know I have a healthy respect for women, I grew up with five younger sisters and a single mother, and I have always been protective of them. Why does nobody rather advise me on how to conduct my mission in the most inconspicuous way.

• Author
traditional

The lady wore nurses uniform, but should she be a doctor-better still, then I go see the doctor and explain my dilemma and ailment, she could diagnose and refer me to a therapist-or ideally she could be the therapist. I don't understand what harm it would do. Everyone else reading my posts knows about this, she does not and therefore for me to go look at her 5mins tops and leaving will not disrupt her life for sure.

I fear should I not go see her last time, I will live with an irritation that I am faulty or a mental mess, weak for not having approached her and creepy.

Ok, when you put it that way, if my intent is to go look at her without anyone noticing, it sounds really creepy. But how else can this be done. The suggestion is that I entirely abandon trying to go see her because its creepy. There is no alternative.

I know this post is going long but, in the society I live, the practice and concept of courting women is different than most. There are generally no restaurants/ coffee houses/cinemas or places one takes out women to.

I would be expected to try get her contacts or get her alone somehow and try convince her on the spot about my intentions, and if not then I do this over a period of time until she buys the idea. If you are lucky and there is attraction on her part also and or its mutual then you could save yourself lot of time and money. The word used for courting is also "force", meaning I must be in her face until she accepts. the key here is that persistence wins. This is contrary to too many western or conventional modern ways of doing things. I know it is demeaning to women to an extend but that's how that tomato rolls here. The moment I approach her and ask for her number or ask if I can see her at some point, I commit. Considering all this I think its better to be creepy for the 5mins than live with questions for as long as it takes.

So...what’s the attitude toward marriage in your culture? I saw in a previous post that somebody said you were married. Is this not a concern?

Also, thanks for the “that’s how the tomato rolls” saying. I’ve never heard that before!

Yes I understand your thoughts process,

It is perfectly fine to appreciate the natural beauty of a woman and this can be uplifting similar to the beauty of the sunset as another poster mentions

I think it is good to combine physical beauty with inner beauty-beauty of soul,

In my opinion a woman can only be truly beautiful if she combines physical beauty with this inner beauty-just being a nice person,

I am lucky enough to know two or three women who combine these wonderful characteristics,

so in your case you have been struck by this lady's physical beauty, why not say hello, check out her personality and see could there be a more meaningful connection!

I'm serious. You need psychiatric help. You are really creeping on this woman. She is not going to have any interest in you because you are mentally unbalanced and I'm guessing you're nowhere near attractive as she is anyway so she is way out of your league. You need help before you do something that's going to land you in jail.

• Author
traditional

I went to see the lady. It was not as frightening as I thought. I got the opportunity to talk to her even. fate was on my side-I admit I did pray for exactly the scenario. I met her in the corridor and asked for directions to the men's ward. She gave directions and in passing I said, "you are very beautiful woman", she replied "oh thanks" and that was it.

I will not go back there, since it will now appear creepy. I think I am content for now.

It is difficult and maybe impossible to meet a nurse in a clinic setting and then take her out, as a visitor. Their time is taken up with work and duty and they are not supposed to talk for chit chat.

If she is so beautiful, she is probably taken. See a ring? Are you out of her league?

OP--your post is odd, what does God have to do with it? I don't recommend spending time going back to her and anyway you don't know her hours there.

Of course, in the movies or a romance novel, anything happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
traditional

I went back to the emergency room to see madam beauty, but every time to no avail. Today I just thought to make a turn and my prayers were heard. I found the place relatively empty, just her and a porter. I pretended to be looking for some medication and asked her about it. she stood right in front of me and looked me in the my eye. It was extremely uncomfortable, but I also maintained my stare into her eyes, I can't remember what exactly I was saying at the time. This felt strange and I still cant figure out if it meant something or what it meant even if it is of any significance, it was a stare not very long but long enough to note.

I was really uncomfortable, maybe a bit scared which irritated me as I am supposed to not have these types of issues at my age, in fact I now look older than I am with issues in my life and it trips my confidence.

We spoke a bit about my request, she was patient but could not assist. She told me her name and family name when I asked. I think since I have this strong urge to want to be around her, it is maybe better to ask her if I can be a friend, that way it is not creepy if I want access to her-texting/ calling or just see her from time to time etc. I think about her almost all the time. I still think of a reason to have to go back there, maybe take her some music and leave her my number-and ask her to be friends. It is not exactly what I would have wanted but with my current situation it is perhaps the best to expect. Yes and she is beautiful, maybe a hybrid-angel and human

• Author
traditional

Yes oddly I did masturbate to her once with the usual two candles lit and the song by artist Wizboyy Ofuasia called Lovinjitis in the background. I however decided if I get used to that it would make me have superficial feelings or thoughts about her. It just spoils everything. I think the real thing will do but as suggested on this thread, she may most presumably be out of my league.

I am still not sure, but I think I need another take on my life-last two years I am just zoned out, zombie like, life means almost nothing. I think that moment I saw her in the emergency room and the fact that I had a small fright with my friend being there after the accident may have shocked me into the moment, which made her notable or of significance.

I am not really sure of myself pursuing her so I think to settle for friendship, and I hope she accepts.

LivingWaterPlease

Years ago I was getting a painting framed and the shop owner was helping a man. After he was finished it was my turn. The shop keeper helped me choose a frame and I left.

After that I received a note and a small book in the mail from the customer before me. I guess he overheard my name when I ordered a frame and looked up my contact information.

He also called me. I can't recall if I got the phone call or the note and little book first. I never went out with the guy but I wasn't creeped out as he was respectful, attractive and well employed.

I mention this because if you proceed respectfully she may be ok with it.

I have also had men contact me to do business with me who were faking the business aspect of it in order to get to know me better and I knew what they were doing. It didn't creep me out at all. It is just a fact of life that when some men see a person they want to get to know, they pursue her. I would say to just be respectful. She probably has had this happen before so it won't seem as unusual to her as it would had she never had it happen.

• Like 1