Was this another excuse?

Hey!

I would say happy constitution day to Norway for the national day!

So we haven’t really made plans and when I asked my friend 1 week ago to do something on Norway’s national day he hesitated. So this might be me overthinking.

I called him twice. The first time he didn’t answer but texted me on snapchat saying that I can call him in 3-4 hours... So I did but he didn’t respond and choose to text me on snapchat AGAIN this time saying «I will call you later I’m busy with a girl»

So my question is was this an excuse to not meet me? He rarely speak about girls in general when I’m with him. Either this was an excuse or he is very private about it...

He called me so late and said that he was exhausted and wanted to go home and practice exam. I said Ok

The Outlaw

He may have just had plans before you asked him to hang out. Other than that, it's probably nothing to worry about.

For those of you keeping score at home... That's:

Get laid on a holiday > hang out with friends on a holiday

And this is a surprise?

is this the same guy re champions league

he is keeping you at a distance for whatever reason,

I would turn the tables on him, next time he contacts you, have other things on yourself, be too busy to talk at this time,

find other interests that do not involve him.

I know from experience being dependent on one friend or same few friends can be problematic,

you show him you have other interests, your friendship will be better long term for it.