LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

She keeps dating taken men

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th February 2019, 10:57 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dateme View Post
Wow. Good assessment. Her dad was super strict and over protective. He wouldn't let her cuss, dress sexy, drink, date a lot of guys, or get tattoos. Now she does all of that. I never thought of that. Hmmm. Interesting. And she's super insecure. Well we're all going to continue being her friend.
I'd just be careful she doesn't get involved with you or your friend's husbands. When I did attend SAA there was this one woman who sounded a lot like your friend. She was an attention seeker, was attracted married men, slept with them, even had three somes with some of them. It was messed.
TheRainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2019, 8:05 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallysbears View Post
It isn't someone I would keep as a friend.
Exactly! If she a home wrecker, she could turn around and destroy any of your current/future relationships.
I'veseenbetterlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2019, 8:17 AM   #18
Established Member

If you mean is this an issue for women, as in would women in general have a problem with being a friend with someone like this, the answer is, in general, yes.

Trust is very important in friendships and a woman who repeatedly gets involved with taken men can't be trusted. Plus, it says something about her character and/or her emotional health. Something that likely isn't limited to this particular behavior.

As a guy, your friendship with her as a woman is different in nature than same sex friendships. And maybe it's only a casual friendship. So if you want to continue being her friend, that's clearly your choice. But don't be surprised if she betrays your friendship in some way in the future.
Finding my way is offline   Reply With Quote