bestfriends boyfriend made a pass at me

Ok here's the story...I went to hang out at my best friend's house one night to drink with her and her boyfriend. Well, actually her boyfriend was supposed to be leaving to hang out with his friends but, he never left. He's a very controlling man and never really let's my best friend and I hangout alone. I only stayed over there for a few hours because I had a project for college to do that night. So I left after I had sobered up a bit. I had been home for about 30 minutes when I received a call from my best friends house. Naturally, I assumed it was her calling to make sure I made it home ok so I answered. However, it was her boyfriend calling. He told me he was coming over and I just ask ok so V (my best friend) is coming too, right. Then he told me no she was already in bed. I then told him he couldn't because I had homework to do and then I would be going to bed after that. And we hung up the phone. Then about 10 minutes later he calls back and says he's on his way...

When he gets to my house he tells me that him and my best friend got into a fight. Then he goes on to tell me how incompatible they are for each other and starts talking sh*t on her. So of course I stand up for her. So he finally drops it. I should have kicked him out right then but, I didn't want to piss him off too bad because then I never be able to see my best friend. So we start to play cards and he first says lets bet a 30 minute back massage to the winner, loser massages. Of course I was shocked and very uncomfortable that he suggested this so I tell him I don't like or give massages. So then he says well let's play strip poker. That's when I had had enough. I told him I don't like him like that, I'm never going to like that, and I never have liked him. If fact I hate the guy for the way he treats my best friend and she is very aware of that. He then asks me why I'm being a b*tch then leaves (thank god).

The next day I tell my best friend everything that happened. Everything we did, everything he said, and everything I said. Of course she was pissed at her boyfriend and was going to make him come home from work immediately so they could talk. Well, that was the last time my best friend talked to me. And I've also found out that her boyfriend twisted the whole night around on me. He started telling people that I made a pass at him which, is complete bull sh*t. I guess what I want to know is if it was wrong of me to tell my friend or if I did the right thing? I feel like it's what I should have done but, now I've lost a friend over it which sucks.

Consider yourself lucky. You could have been raped by this jerk. Hopefully the lesson learnd will serve you well. And that is when a guy starts getting out of line to act fast and decisively. Stay in control, threaten to call the cops. And above all, never let the clown into your place. You should have never answered the door. but hindsight is 20/20. So you are young, live and learn. Maybe in time your friend will understand.

sophiajennkins

you know what, that guy is a loser,and ur ex best friend is stupid. I'm sorry for the harsh reality, but any best friend that would believe some guy over ur friendship isn't a good best friend.But it isn't neither ur fault or hers. She is obviously suffering from low self esteem, and is afraid of being alone. I don't know if she doesn't have a father figure or her mother does pay much attention to her, but she obviously has deep rooted issues that goes beyond ur friendship. And as for that guy, he is a little b@#$h and don't worry about him. In my opinion, I trhink u did the right thing by telling her, if I were in ur situation I would have done the same thing. Honestly I wish I had a friend like u, I mean i know it would hurt if you would have told me something like that, but in the long run it would have saved me alot of heartache. well i hope that helps, and don't beat ur self up about it.

Too bad you didn't have a tape recorder so she could've heard the conversation you two had for herself.

It sux when a guy comes between friends. Especially in a situation like yours. :(.

If she didn't listen to you she is not going to listen to anyone else. She will have to learn for herself the hard way what a bastard this guy is.

All you can do is give her some space now and be there for her (if you wanna continue the friendship) if she contacts you after it is all over.