How to get a female friend?

Men obviously can talk and bond and have common interests and it seems like a normal process, but I’ve never had a female friend.

How does a man go about finding and building a friendship with a woman? Just a plain old friendship, nothing more and nothing less.

Men obviously can talk and bond and have common interests and it seems like a normal process, but I’ve never had a female friend.

How does a man go about finding and building a friendship with a woman? Just a plain old friendship, nothing more and nothing less.

It’s a good questions as I’m also wondering. I had a female friend when I was studying. It was only for a period. After we finished school we didn’t talk more or atleast I took the initiative. Will explain later.

We was in the same class but I was sitting up front closest to the teacher and she had her place far back in the corner.

It started when we was working together in a project. We started just to keep the conversation about the project but as the days have gone we started to know each other more. It was a big project so me and her spent alot of time outside of school to work on it. We had a good chemistry and got along very good. She started to introduce herself to her friend and we started to go to the movies and hanging out.

She wanted to date me but I obviously wanted her as a friend and I told her that. She got hurt and we ended up not talking to each other at school or on social media. As time went on she came back and said that it was fine and we could be friends BUT when I tried to talk to her she ignored me. Even if I said why she still ignores me. And she did that on social media.

So one day I suddendly met her and ask if I could speak to her alone as she was out with her friends. She finally listen and said Sorry and that she will answer me. I got hurt like why are you saying that it’s fine that we are friends and then ignore me?

Okay so after meeting her she does that again! I initiated contact and asked if she wanted to do something on the weekend. She ignores me and haven’t even opened the snap for 3 days! I ended up deleting her because she didn’t want me as a friend either.

Edited by Tagalz

Logo, if you have male friends you can ask them if they have sisters who are available to become your buddy. If you work with a cool female you can ask her to go out but as friends only. You wouold be surprised how many women will go out with you on a platonic basis if you make that clear up front.

• 3 weeks later...

If your aim is to get a "female" friend, you've already failed. Friendships don't take gender into account for the most part.

Are there NO women in ANY of your interests and social groups??? If not, you might want to consider broadening them. Tbh I can't even think of a single interest or social group that has literally no women, even the video game or tabletop or card game groups I've been to have had at least a few other women.

Take up knitting.

Women of all ages knit and it is a very sociable hobby.

Can you imagine if he joined a quilting circle? All the old ladies would be feeding him and spoiling him and introducing him to all their daughters and nieces.