Do you think it is ok for a guy to call a girl a slut???

sophiajennkins

sophiajennkins

I don't know, maybe I am over reacting, but It still really hurt. Ok it like happened two weeks ago and I went to this awesome party. I had a little to drink and was feeling frisky, so I went over to a hot group of guys and started flirting.It didn't go any where but the next day I found out that this guy who I thought was my friend had starting spreading rumors. He said that I was a dirty SLUT for hitting on these guys, but mean while he had slept with the whole college campus. What do you think that means ?,I mean do you think its fair that he can sleep with all those woman and be a player, and I do the same thing and I am a dirty SLUT???????, Why would he say such a hurtfull thing.

A Fly onThe Wall

NO !! When someone use the word slut to refer to their Friend or SO it is very Disrespectful..

No excuses for name calling

• Author
sophiajennkins

ok well it all happened about 2 months ago, when a so called guy friend started spreading rumors about me being a slut, and from then on it has only esculated. I mean I am not saying I'm innocent, u know, i wear the short shorts and make up and style my hair like a typicial 19yr old and I'll admit I have had my share of affairs but that didn't mean he had to start calling me a slut. I mean that really hurts. I started to ignore him, hoping it would go away ,but he has only gotten worse. Now when I walk down the hall he and some other guys throw dollar bills at me, they hollar and even spray painted WHORE across my locker. I have tolerated this for some time and have tried to be brave but now I can only cry in the shadows. I have just about given up hope and I don't know what to do.

• Author
sophiajennkins

ok well it all happened about 2 months ago, when a so called guy friend started spreading rumors about me being a slut, and from then on it has only esculated. I mean I am not saying I'm innocent, u know, i wear the short shorts and make up and style my hair like a typicial 19yr old and I'll admit I have had my share of affairs but that didn't mean he had to start calling me a slut. I mean that really hurts. I started to ignore him, hoping it would go away ,but he has only gotten worse. Now when I walk down the hall he and some other guys throw dollar bills at me, they hollar and even spray painted WHORE across my locker. I have tolerated this for some time and have tried to be brave but now I can only cry in the shadows. I have just about given up hope and I don't know what to do.

Means he really likes you and wants to call you names because you are not giving him any play. Guys are pretty easy to understand.

Tell him that he has to small a package for you. ;)

thrillseeker

Webster's dictionary defines a whore as a person considered to be sexually promiscuous. Are you sexually promiscuous as in have you gone from guy to guy in a VERY VERY short time frame? Fast cheap sex with people you dont know very well, with whom you had not established much emotional intimacy? Answer these questions to yourself and you'll have your answer. Btw, just because a girl is promiscous does not mean she has a lot of experience at all LOL! A formerly virgin girl who has sex 3 times daily 6 times a week 52 weeks a year with her serious bf that she loves and is open to new physical experiences with within the confines of a committed relationship will have ALOT more sexual experience in a year than any whore can ever dream of having in ten. A girl like this is UBER desirable. Guys think a girl is a whore who cheaply gives out her sexuality to anyone. There is a big difference in having casual sex with 6 guys as compared to havign sex with 6 guys in 6 committed relationships.

Originally posted by sophiajennkins

Sounds like you are still in school. Can you talk to your guidance counselor or a principle about it? This is harrassment and school authorities can step in. I wouldn't tolerate it at all and I would make sure that he/they know that you will contact whatever authorities are necessary to stop the harrassment, including school, campus police, and their parents. If they are going to act like adolescents - treat them as such.

Ummm.... This is clearly harrassment and very hurtful and malicious verbal and emotional abuse which is definitely doing harm to you. Report this immediately to someone i.e. the authorities before it spirals out of control. No one deserves this type of treatement regardless of the lifestyle they choose to lead.

elijahBailey
Originally posted by sophiajennkins

Now when I walk down the hall he and some other guys throw dollar bills at me,

And you just let them? Is this in a work setting? Can't you report this to the Human Resources?

ReluctantRomeo

As Oddone says, this is definitely harassment and should be reported.

Why did your friend turn on you like this? It sounds really mean to me.

And you just let them? Is this in a work setting? Can't you report this to the Human Resources?

ELIJAH, I don't think they have locker's in workplaces. I think this chica is in high school.

SOPHIA, I would def report these fu(kers to the principle. I know you prob don't want to tell, but these guys need to know that it's NOT ok to be like this.

I knew some guy back in high who would do this type of thing to me as well. I think he was secretly crushin' on me. Don't give them the time of day. I didn't and eventually he shut up (either that or I was too used to ignoring him, can't remember now).

The most important thing is that you don't take his comments personally. It's his issue, not yours. I mean, really, now, WTF should he care what/who/how many people u have been with. It's none of his f-ing business. And besides, how does he know? Point being he shouldn't care, which tells me that either (a) this guy has the hots for you, or (b) he wants to take the focus off himself and onto you. Happy people don't treat other people this way.

So you could always play off his insecurity and say something like, "just because all the girls think you're a dog and won't give you the time of day, doesn't mean that you have to hate." Or just be straight up with the ring leader and ask him why he's so insecure.

AHHHHHH, BULLY'S LIKE THIS PEE ME OFF.

It never ceases to piss me off that a guy can mess around with whoever and people rarely call him anything, and a girl can do the same thing and she's a whore?!?! WHATEVER. I don't buy into it.

Originally posted by guest101

A formerly virgin girl who has sex 3 times daily 6 times a week 52 weeks a year with her serious bf

Is she allowed to take Sundays off or why is it just 6 times a week?

ubladaubladi

And the 7th day shall be a day of rest LOL!

But this girl who's being abused by these tools should file a harrassment complaint with the police. Bypass school administration completely since they like to shush everything up.

Originally posted by loony

Is she allowed to take Sundays off or why is it just 6 times a week?

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40
Originally posted by thrillseeker

Webster's dictionary defines a whore as a person considered to be sexually promiscuous. Are you sexually promiscuous as in have you gone from guy to guy in a VERY VERY short time frame? Fast cheap sex with people you dont know very well, with whom you had not established much emotional intimacy? Answer these questions to yourself and you'll have your answer. Btw, just because a girl is promiscous does not mean she has a lot of experience at all LOL! A formerly virgin girl who has sex 3 times daily 6 times a week 52 weeks a year with her serious bf that she loves and is open to new physical experiences with within the confines of a committed relationship will have ALOT more sexual experience in a year than any whore can ever dream of having in ten. A girl like this is UBER desirable. Guys think a girl is a whore who cheaply gives out her sexuality to anyone. There is a big difference in having casual sex with 6 guys as compared to havign sex with 6 guys in 6 committed relationships.

Even if she is promiscuous this does NOT give others any right to harass her the way they are.

My first ? would be, is why would he say somthing like this... Most guys dont something like this UNLESS 1 they get rejected by the other, 2 they acually get hurt by the other (whorin around) or they hear/see them with diff. guys all the time...

Most guys dont think like what websters dic. says... Each person may think of a "whore" as many diff. things...

IMO a "whore" would be some who has slept with many friends in the a group, many ppl in a short amout of time (2-4months), Someone whos cheated on the other, one whos only way to get a guy is in bed, ETC....

And no, if a girl has had sex with lots of guys does not make the experianced! hehehe....

What he/they did is not right no, and should be delt with... PERIOD!

This is horrible.

You should seek help to stop this horrible harrasment.

Sounds like a real loser to me.

I don't understand how come guys exhibit this kind of behavior to a girl they might have a crush on, secret or otherwise. how weird. Very very very weird.

SuperFantastico

I think he liked you but you didnt go for him so now hes being a ****nuts.

You should tell the principle, and if that dosnt work call the police.

........and if that dosnt work, hire some bikers to beat the **** out of him......actually

thats a pretty fun idea :p

clandestinidad

The only reason he's calling you a slut and talking all that crap about you is b/c you didnt give him any, and he wanted some....he's immature and jealous of whoever you did sleep with

Originally posted by Marshbear

Means he wants to sleep with you..

End of story.

I agree. Your friend was just probably jealous. He wasn't getting the attention that these other guys were off you and the only way he got it was to call you a slut. Guys are weird like that.

• Author
sophiajennkins

well anys, I read all of ur quotes and u guyz brought up alot of good points. So the next day, I went to school and I confronted him about it. Well needless to say, everything u guys said was true. Turns out he had been felling me for a long time, but I never really paid any attention to him. He said quote"u were cool and i really like u, but then u started acting conceded like a stupid bi**h, with ur short skirts and tight tops, and u were always teasing me. So I am not sorry for what I said, you dress like a slut, I'll treat you like one." Well that is what he said. So after our little talk, I realized this guy was F****ng Nuts, so I told him to stay away from me, and that if he did come near me I would press charges for sexual harrassment(which by the way worked). So thanks.

P.S someone in one of there replies, I am not sure who, mentioned the websters definition of a whore, and FYI(FOR UR INFOMATION) I really do fit the description LOL. :D:D:D:D:o:laugh:

Thanks again

MiniTia4Life

your totally not over reacting, friends aren't supposed to be hypocritical. and absolutely not supposed to hurt ur pride... sounds like he was being a real jerk