LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

About Friendships

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th March 2019, 5:07 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckay View Post
OP, how old are you, if you don't mind me asking
I'm in my early 30s. Why?

Give me loyalty.
MeadowFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM   #17
Established Member

That's a good question Meadow. I talk to my uncle a few times a week at least but I don't think I've had a "friend" in about a decade.

Usually I get along with most people I work with and we find a way to have a decent, friendly time when working together but it doesn't really go much past that. I've tried a few times but it just never ends up well. The last time was when I was on a road trip with a few co-workers and they invited me to a sports bar after our shift, then talked about stuff I couldn't relate to the whole time I was there and seemed uninterested the few times I tried to chime in. So I spent most of my time just staring around while they yacked with each other. Learned to politely decline those kind of invitations after that.

If you ever figure out the whole friend thing let me know because it sounds nice.
gaius is offline   Reply With Quote