changed her mind

darkmoon

this female friend of mine invited me, also female, to join her and a male friend on an outing, then she changed her mind, as she wants to go alone, just with him

is this a slight or am I seeing a prob where none exists?

I visit her on the weekends regularly, and so we have pizza-delivery Saturday nights

I just do not want to cultivate a friendship, if I am not taken seriously, wasting my time

known her 12 years, grew closer in the past 2 for pizzas, the male friend I have just met a couple of times, they are both closer, the pair having met more frequently than me for quite a while, at a mutual friend's (who is now deceased, sadly).

Edited by darkmoon
CautiouslyOptimistic
this female friend of mine invited me, also female, to join her and a male friend on an outing, then she changed her mind, as she wants to go alone, just with him

is this a slight or am I seeing a prob where none exists?

I visit her on the weekends regularly, and so we have pizza-delivery Saturday nights

I just do not want to cultivate a friendship, if I am not taken seriously, wasting my time

known her 12 years, grew closer in the past 2 for pizzas, the male friend I have just met a couple of times, they are both closer, the pair having met more frequently than me for quite a while, at a mutual friend's (who is now deceased, sadly).

She's probably interested in him romantically and this has nothing to do with you personally. So yes, I think you're seeing a problem where none exists.

• Like 3

As long as she didn't wait until the last minute to tell you, this shouldn't be a problem. As a friend, you should understand she wants to be alone with him.

• Like 1
As long as she didn't wait until the last minute to tell you, this shouldn't be a problem. As a friend, you should understand she wants to be alone with him.

anything happens