Friend put me on restricted list

Hi, last night or late yesterday afternoon my church small group leader put me on a restricted list! I know because I went to her profile to like something and all of her past posts were gone except the public ones! I dont know why and dont know what to do.

Welcome to LS....

Does the church use social media to coordinate members for church functions/business? Or is it personal interaction only?

Is this person a friend? As example, have they been invited to your home for a social gathering or you vice-versa?

What have been your recent interactions?

She probably just wanted to reserve a level for her most personal family, things that don't concern others. I think that's fairly common.

• Like 1
whichwayisup
Hi, last night or late yesterday afternoon my church small group leader put me on a restricted list! I know because I went to her profile to like something and all of her past posts were gone except the public ones! I dont know why and dont know what to do.

It's possible that she put everybody at church on the restricted list, not just you. Especially since she is 'the leader', maybe she doesn't want people that she's involved with at the church knowing her personal life.

With that said, even if it is just you, there's nothing you can do to change this. You could talk to her but that's putting her in a tough spot and you may not like her answer..

Try to not let it hurt and focus on your other friends.

• Like 1