LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

Trust issues

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd February 2018, 4:27 AM   #1
Established Member

Trust issues

I'm distrustful of my exes and I mutual friends. For some reason I can't trust them because our marriage ended badly, mostly on his part which caused me to act outside my caliber. So what do I do now that it is over?
ms.stressed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2018, 3:44 PM   #2
Established Member

It would probably just be more comfortable for you to let the mutual friends go. But then if one contacts you because they miss you, let them know you just want to not deal with anything about the ex.