LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

Feeling insecure with my friend -- now shes mad at me?

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st December 2017, 3:32 AM   #31
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil67 View Post
I think that walking away is a smart idea. A friendship should be enjoyable for both parties but it's just not working for you. The two of you don't gel.

And it's really weird that she's sharing all the unsavoury stuff in her life at only two months in.
Eh. Itís already been done. I sent her a message. Honestly I feel a bit better now. I know Iím not perfect but I go to short term counseling at school and I try to better myself. I wasnít feeling happy so I decided to walk away. Time to move on.
moonchild94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2017, 3:50 AM   #32
Established Member

Good for you. I know it's crap losing a friend, but if the friendship was causing you so much angst this early, it was only ever going to be bad.

Please prepare yourself for the eventuality that she will add you to the list of friends who have used her. Not saying you have used her! But when people have a long list of people who've wronged them, they are usually the constant. Few people are truly that unlucky with friendships.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2017, 4:43 AM   #33
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil67 View Post
Good for you. I know it's crap losing a friend, but if the friendship was causing you so much angst this early, it was only ever going to be bad.

Please prepare yourself for the eventuality that she will add you to the list of friends who have used her. Not saying you have used her! But when people have a long list of people who've wronged them, they are usually the constant. Few people are truly that unlucky with friendships.
I wouldíve fought to stay if communication was a thing. I couldíve talked about it but it seems like she didnít want to. She didnít even reply to my message so thatís how I know she didnít care. Usually people would say thatís not true or Iím sorry you feel that way and yes letís go our separate ways. She said nothing. Yes I knew when she told me all her friends used her AND the way she sneaks around with men implied she wasnít exactly what she seemed to be. I also knew buying me gifts was a way to mask something. I cried because I am hurt but I feel better. I will miss her but Iím following my gut. I was used to fill a void for her emptiness. The answers were right there in front of me.
moonchild94 is offline   Reply With Quote