Best friend bailed/am I over reacting?

Yungstagurl

this past weekend I was supposed to hang out with one of my closest friends. We are best friends and I'm the Godmother of her 3 kids. We were supposed to hang out Saturday and She was also supposed to come with me on Sunday just for some moral support about a guy nothing serious but she knew I was kind of sad. And hurt. Well Saturday comes and out I don't hear from her I call and text and no response then Sunday comes I call and text no response nothing I still haven't heard from her as of today.

Now if I'm honest this is something that she has done before when it comes to us hanging out but she's always there when I need her.. But this really hurt my feelings.. especially since I was already hurt over the situation with a guy... we've been friends for over 14 years and I feel like you just ignored me when you could have said something and if something was wrong you could have let me know I had just talked to her on Friday and everything seemed fine. But it really has me upset again she has done this multiple times before when we were supposed to hang out but I'm really getting tired of it. I intend to bring it up to her whenever we do talk but I'm wondering am I overreacting just because I'm really hurt about something else. Like I said she's always been there for me when I needed her and for the most important things. This wasn't serious but I just wanted to hang out with her and for her to be there to help lift my spirits and she wasn't there but maybe I needed to go through this by myself... sometimes that happens. Am I overreacting??