Friend did not RSVP

OK so I had a birthday 'do' and invited some gals. One friend, who is a mutual friend of two others, simply did not rsvp. I even followed her up a few days before in case she had forgotten or not received the invite. She said she would let me know, she didn't seem to have a particular issue. One of our mutual friends even asked her if she wanted a lift to my place with her. This 'friend' has been rude to me before due to a misunderstanding. I don't get her behaviour. She's pleasant enough to my face! Anyway, she and I are meant to be sharing a room at our mutual friend's birthday do and we have both put down a deposit. It seems nobody is talking to me and I am getting blamed for texting this friend and telling her I thought she was rude. Anyway, I am over this. I don't want anything to do with her anymore, the mutual friend appears to have taken her side. I don't want to share a room at this mutual friends 'do' in fact, I don't even want to go. What do I do? :cool:

Get out of the room share. Because she may flake. Go to the other person's birthday. Be polite to the rude friend but otherwise be done with her.

I agree. Time to withdraw from anything you were doing with them and just separate. If it's not fun, don't do it. And they're not fun.

I will say that as far as RSVPs go, people are very negligent about them and that's common. People want to not plan it (tells you you're not a priority) and see if they don't have anything better to do at the last minute and what others are doing. You don't need this.