Grad party

sickoflove11

sickoflove11

I'm going to a college graduation party in a few days and I am not really close with the graduate.

I met her in a group with other people and they are all going. I already accepted the invite on facebook, so I don't feel right not showing up at least for a little. I just have no clue if I am supposed to get her a gift or bring something? I do not want to give her money or spend a lot on her, but I don't want to be rude and bring nothing.

Any suggestions on what to bring? I only have 2 days..

If you are a contemporary of hers, you don't have to bring anything. It's not a gift giving party for you. It's a reason to get together & drink. If you want to be nice, get a card & put in $5 worth of lottery tickets,.

If you are a contemporary of her parents, a $25 gift card in the card will be fine.

whichwayisup
I'm going to a college graduation party in a few days and I am not really close with the graduate.

I met her in a group with other people and they are all going. I already accepted the invite on facebook, so I don't feel right not showing up at least for a little. I just have no clue if I am supposed to get her a gift or bring something? I do not want to give her money or spend a lot on her, but I don't want to be rude and bring nothing.

Any suggestions on what to bring? I only have 2 days..

Bring her a bouquet of flowers.

• Like 1
  • Author
sickoflove11
Bottle of champagne.

Did this, and then dropped the bottle right in front of her house. Ended up going in with just a card and feeling super bad and dumb. My luck with friends just keeps getting worse!

• Like 1