So i am friendzoned pretty bad....

kadyanikhil

kadyanikhil

here is the thing i know a girl say GIRL A was just classmates with her i was in a relation with a some other girl say GIRL B for 2 months and in that period GIRL A and me were just friends and i dind't knew much bout here. GIRL B cheated on me double date to be specific and then after 2 months of relation i broke up. Then GIRL A and me slowly grow closer still i had no romantic feelings and thing was that she is way too frank with everyone. after some time we became besties and one day i was feeling sick in recess and when i told her she just hold my hand and then on forehead to check my temp and boom i lost it i had fallen for her. After few weeks i made the move, i was so stupid instead of speaking directly i wrote a letter and gave to her. She read it and kept smiling all day also came and ask is it true i said yes it is and she went away smiling after school she replied on instagram that she had no romantic feelings and want to be just friends. I dind't talked to her next day and 3rd day she came and asked why i was not talking and slowly i melt then began era of FRIENDZONE. now its been 8 months total of the friendship.And damn she is changing her behaviour lately. Lots of call and text. I even stopped texting just to check and what a get is a angry call from her. Yesterday was my birthday i asked if we both can go together to eat she said yes and said she is going to bring a boque also asked to wear same color dress i was too happy and thing is while we were together she asked if my MALE BESITE know that i liked her (GIRL A). I replied yes. Now thing is i do get jealous that she get too franks even talked to her and while we were together she even said she is trying to change and trying to be less frank with boys. Now another problem is 2 years back she had crush on my current MALE BESTIE and that guy well he is quite popular with girls but he is already in true love with someone and ignores GIRL B cause he dont like her a bit. And i even talked to GIRL B about her crush on him she said she had cursh but not now.

Now enough for story conclusion is

1. I am friendzoned

2. I still expect her to change its been 8 months and still not even slightest of my feelings have changed for her.

3. I get jealous cause she is too frank and also she had crush on my bestie and i still do believe she like him.

What to do now?...........Also i know it feels wierd to say but i am that TOO NICE type of guy..

So Girl A was asking about male bestie? So she has a crush on him? That was already in play when you fell for her, I'm afraid. Does he have any feelings for Girl A or is he oblivious?

Well, you already told her how you felt and at least she was smiling about it, but if she wanted to be romantic she has known for some time the door is wide open, so I am just thinking you need to stop focusing on her and find a new girl who will like you back romantically. You will have trouble doing that if you continue to contact Girl A all the time. If I were you I would tell her, Since you are not interested in me that way, I need to spend less time with you and so I can find a girlfriend. Just tell her!

• Like 1
  • Author
kadyanikhil
So Girl A was asking about male bestie? So she has a crush on him? That was already in play when you fell for her, I'm afraid. Does he have any feelings for Girl A or is he oblivious?

Well, you already told her how you felt and at least she was smiling about it, but if she wanted to be romantic she has known for some time the door is wide open, so I am just thinking you need to stop focusing on her and find a new girl who will like you back romantically. You will have trouble doing that if you continue to contact Girl A all the time. If I were you I would tell her, Since you are not interested in me that way, I need to spend less time with you and so I can find a girlfriend. Just tell her!

Well that me bestie know bout girl A feelinhs but has no intrest im her also that was 2 years ago and got feelings nearly 8 months ago plus my male bestie always ignore her he clearly says that and it is true as he is in relation with someone. And comi g to girl A i am trying to get some gap and it is not first time i did stopped talking for few days then she texted asking about what happened. Aslo on my birthday she mentioned she is trying to change bh being less frank with others also another thing she had 2 proposal lately and rejected and blocled all way of contact with them also told me about them. I tried to maintain gap few months ago by saying that i feel akward with her and she replied no need to be akward we are besties stupid.

Still i do love her and its kindda hard for me to let go. What you thing i should do now, i could give her a call and talk to end the friendship but gonna be tough or just let whatever is happening??

Edited by kadyanikhil
  • Author
kadyanikhil

Writing again due to terrible grammer up there

Well that male bestie know about girl A feelings but has no interest in her. Also that was 2 years ago and i got feelings nearly 8 months ago plus my male bestie always ignore her he clearly says that and it is true as he is in relation with someone. And coming to girl A i am trying to get some gap and it is not first time i am trying it earlier also did stopped talking for few days then she texted asking about what happened. Also on my birthday she mentioned she is trying to change by being less frank with others also another thing she had 2 proposal lately and rejected and blocled all way of contact with them also told me about them. I tried to maintain gap few months ago by saying that i feel akward with her and she replied no need to be akward we are besties stupid.

Still i do love her and its kindda hard for me to let go. What you thing i should do now, i could give her a call and talk to end the friendship but gonna be tough or just let whatever is happening??

Well, I mean, if you two are such close friends, I think maybe you should be honest with her. Be sure you know what you need to do first. But let her know that you'd like to find someone like her but that wanted to be your girlfriend and that you feel that you spend too much time focusing on her when you should be finding a girlfriend and tell her you probably need to get some space to do that. I know it's a hard position to be in. I just think you can get interested in someone else -- but if it takes being away from her for awhile to do that, you'll have to make her understand. You could even tell her some other girls thought she was your girlfriend so you need to "look" single. Just an idea.

• Like 1
  • Author
kadyanikhil

Well then will talk to her today. That i got feelings for her but as she does not have same feelings for me i do need to make some space for better of both of us. Some of friends are already wondering that 2 of us are together so i need to make some gap. And need to move on.

thanks for the help buddy but also i have tried i do have some friends among girl with whom i am quite a lot frank but never had interest in any one so maybe for now i would just give up relation part of my life and will see what future holds for me. Just cause its not just about relation i was the guy who imagined growing old with her. But still i gotta be strong.

• Like 1

Yes, be strong. I do think you will get interested in another woman as soon as you focus on finding one and being social and going out with just friends or on your own or take a class or whatever to meet women. Good luck.

• Like 1