8yr friendship...weird sexual tension

I have been friends with AAA for 8 years and we have both been in committed relationships the entire time.

Recently, this past weekend, after hanging out due to the loss of his father. We hung out, went for a long drive, and we talked about many many things... especially his family.

We confessed to each other that if we hadn't been in committed relationship with our NOW H and W we would have ended up with each other, no doubt....

It was late and it was such an easy going conversation that I didn't think anything of it. Nothing happened and we each went on our way...

I have spoke to him twice on the phone and seen him once since and he keeps bringing up inuendos..that I think are inappropriate: FOr example, I offered to take him to the airport (he no longer lives in the city, temporarily) and he stated that "there are too many motels on the way and I think you will take advantage of me" Of course, he was joking, but he never joked like that with me before... It makes me feel guilty for expressing how compatiable we would have been if our circumstances were different.

What do I DO?? :(

bluechocolate

Tell him he is jeopardising his friendship with you by carrying on this way. And for the near (and possibly) distant future don't put yourself in situations where you're alone with this man and certainly do not have a conversation like that with him ever again.