What to make of her....

So there's this customer from work I've liked for ages.

I told her 2 months ago I liked her, I gave her my number etc. She blushed and didn't say too much.

So I've seen her a few times since then. She told me afterwards she is sort of seeing someone but still took my number and said we could meet up and hang out.

But there's a few things that don't add up. One day she said she added my number to her phone, she texted me at work out of the blue 2 weeks ago and somehow it came up about my number and she said she lost it but found it, but previously she said she had added it straight to her phone.

And when she comes in she always small talks, like i'll be free soon, how was your day etc.

I feel like I shouldn't of told her, but in a way I'm glad I did. She hasn't texted me since that day.

And when she usually calls work and I answer she says hi it's *****, but the other day she knew it was me and said nothing.

I don't know what to make of her tbh.

If she wasn't interested she said of said so from the start....

If she wasn't interested she said of said so from the start....

Women don't work like that. Most have been socialized to be people pleasers so a direct I'm not interested is not her style. Telling you about a BF -- whether real or not -- is her indirect way of saying she does not want to date you. If she changed her mind, she would casually mention to you that the BF is gone. Since she has not, you must assume she does not want to date you.

• Like 2

She's also confused in what way you "like" her, and is hoping all you want to do is hang out, but she is not sure. So from her perspective, she told you she is seeing someone, so that means she's not interested in dating you, whether it's true or not. But then she said okay to hang out and she's assuming that if you don't want to just hang out with no romantic involvement, then you would have said so" and is just trying not to be rude so she texted you in a friend way but is walking the tightrope because she is not interested romantically in you and doesn't know for sure what you want.