Ex-friends ignored my warnings and it happened.

ChattyKat

I was googling mugshots because I had a gut feeling something was wrong. And my intuition was right, one of my ex-friends had run-ins with the law in recent months. The ex-friend had seemed to be doing well staying clean for awhile when we were in a tournament together last year. The sister of the ex-friend was casually dating her ex-finance again for a brief time when he was released from prison relating to drugs. Even after they broke up, he was still allowed to be a part of their family but wouldn't have anything to do with me outside this tournament that we all were a part of. I warned the sister of the ex-friend that having him around was incredibly risky.

Before the guy went into prison, he and the ex-friend were using drugs together. The ex-friend comes from a family of alcoholics including her sister. They treated me like I was the "bad guy" and pushed me away when I was trying to be a friend. I have no clue about the ex-finance the since I don't have contact with him either.

I feel like they got what they deserved but then I feel sad for them.

Edited by ChattyKat

"I was googling mugshots...." I've never seen a sentence start that way before. You have the beginnings of a very good story there.

• Like 1