Never been through anything like this...

HazelBliss

Ive wasted 4 years being friends with someone who didn't take the time to get to know me as a person, instead make false accusations and assumptions because of her hidden perception of me. She would always say things like "we are the same type, so whoever likes me will like you too" which always rubbed me the wrong way because we don't have the same taste in men so it wouldn't even matter on my end.

I found out she has been talking to her boyfriend about me because he slipped and said something I had told her. She blamed it on being pillow talk and how i need to understand couples talk about things ...which was BS. You don't tell your friend's personal business to people wtf.

She recently accused me of sending messages to her BF on Facebook that were from a different number. She believed I had gotten drunk got a fake number and sent messages.. which is stupid because I don't drink on Sundays. She said only I would say things that were in the messages. She sent over 40 texts threatening me and ranting. At this point, because of my career I could not stoop to her level so I went ahead and filed a police report for harassment and she was warned.

She blamed her behavior on being drunk and has been trying to "give me time to calm down" and give me my space so we can be friends again. According her her I am dramatic and always think the world is going to end. I just don't like conflict and constant arguments. I cant recover from something like this. I take friendship serious and true friends know who you are and don't have to second guess.. PERIOD. So I feel there is no point in salvaging this friendship. I now see why people say "no new friends" You just don't know who is real anymore and it sucks.

• Like 1

Maybe her boyfriend is who sent the messages to himself to make it look like it was you to run you off. Whatever. You should block them and just never communicate again.

• Like 1
  • Author
Maybe her boyfriend is who sent the messages to himself to make it look like it was you to run you off. Whatever. You should block them and just never communicate again.

That is exactly what I did. Thanks for the reply.

• Author
I hope now everything is ok. Wish u the best

So far everything is good. She has not tried to contact me. Thank goodness