Do I or don't I?

I love people... but they can be really annoying sometimes...

Right now, I have a friend who seems to not be speaking to me. We haven't had an argument or anything, but she seems to be ignoring me.. And it's annoying me. Like... if you have an issue, come speak to me.

Not only that, but nothing has happened between *US*. I think she might be taking the pains of another friend, who was offended by something I said months ago, but, upon hearing it and being hurt, came and spoke to me. It was a throwaway comment, but since it hurt her, I apologised and we're all good.

Now, this is annoying me, but at the same time, I'm not going to see her any time soon (we were at the same event last weekend, when I noticed she seemed to be ignoring me), but I won't see her again for maybe another 6 to 8 months, so it's not exactly something that will affect my daily life, although we do (used to) interact on FB.

So now I'm torn between confronting her about it now, over msg, or letting it pass without mentioning it, until we meet again, and then see what's what and, if it persists, deal with it then...

What would you do?

If it's bothering you enough, take it on now. If not, leave it for later. You don't want to carry around any unnecessary baggage. :)

Put the ball in her court.

Via whatever medium, say txt, send "are we good or have I been Ignorant?"

She can call you on her beef, or she can say "we're cool"

move on

In my opinion, you should take action right away! The best thing to do is to say things as they are... Call her, and ask her to meet you someplace and talk one-on-one. Good luck!

• Author
In my opinion, you should take action right away! The best thing to do is to say things as they are... Call her, and ask her to meet you someplace and talk one-on-one. Good luck!

That is definitely not a possibility, as we live quite far away from each other. Which is why I won't see her for about 6 months, as that's when the next event we're likely to both be at is.

So it would have to be a text (as she wouldn't answer the phone anyway), and might even ignore the text.

So I think I need to wait it out. She might get over it in the mean time. If she doesn't, then I'll deal with it then and in person. Not ideal... but probably the least "dramatic" option.