Should I save the friendship or is it even friendship?

IHateOctober

I had and online friend since 2008. We didn't always catch up or anything but he'd chat me up whenever he had stuff going on or hookup updates. I've always thought of him as a friend who's a player. We never flirted all these years.

But we finally met last month as we were in the same country for the first time. It was good. So I thought our friendship has somehow strengthened.

And then he started to flirt with me in chats afterwards. I just brushed them all off coz I knew what type of a guy he was and he has a 5yr gf.

But the jokes had seemed to go over the line at one point that I snapped that I'm not the type to f*** around and he said it was a very disappointing response.

And we didn't talk after that exchange. Did I take the joke far by myself? I thought I deserve respect if he thinks of me as a friend. Until he apologise, I don't really think I should initiatiate anything though. Or else I'll just be a joke to him after everything.

I really don't want to lose a friend but am I even a friend to him at all? Have I just become booty call after the meeting? Should I try to save this friendship?

I had and online friend since 2008. We didn't always catch up or anything but he'd chat me up whenever he had stuff going on or hookup updates. I've always thought of him as a friend who's a player. We never flirted all these years.

But we finally met last month as we were in the same country for the first time. It was good. So I thought our friendship has somehow strengthened.

And then he started to flirt with me in chats afterwards. I just brushed them all off coz I knew what type of a guy he was and he has a 5yr gf.

But the jokes had seemed to go over the line at one point that I snapped that I'm not the type to f*** around and he said it was a very disappointing response.

And we didn't talk after that exchange. Did I take the joke far by myself? I thought I deserve respect if he thinks of me as a friend. Until he apologise, I don't really think I should initiatiate anything though. Or else I'll just be a joke to him after everything.

I really don't want to lose a friend but am I even a friend to him at all? Have I just become booty call after the meeting? Should I try to save this friendship?

Did you have sex with him? That's the only way you could be considered a booty call really.

What all happened during your meeting?