should i continue the friendship?

After being friends for years, one of my close female friends suggested a threesome with her boyfriend. She knows he cheats on her, and he also tried hitting on me (proposing some kind of fwb arrangement) on various occasions without her knowing. I have told her I wasn't interested and that was it.

The problem now is: I don't trust them anymore. Or actually, I still trust her, but I'm scared of being alone with both, even the idea of meeting in public is uncomfortable. I also wouldn't meet the boyfriend alone.

I don't see them breaking up any time soon.

I don't want to lose her, but the trust is broken and I don't feel comfortable around them anymore.

What would you do?

He's probably manipulated her into this. I honestly think you should sit her down alone and tell her she needs to have some standards. Tell her her boyfriend has always got wandering eyes and doesn't have enough respect to keep them off your friends and that you are uncomfortable around him. Don't go into detail. He will somehow make it your fault and if she's let him lead her this far, she will choose to believe him. The friendship may be doomed, but I wouldn't go quietly if she is a true friends. I'd try to give her a dose of reality and let her know she's losing her self-respect and letting him lead her into situations that will cost her her friendships.

The problem now is: I don't trust them anymore. Or actually, I still trust her, but I'm scared of being alone with both, even the idea of meeting in public is uncomfortable. I also wouldn't meet the boyfriend alone.

I don't see them breaking up any time soon.

I don't want to lose her, but the trust is broken and I don't feel comfortable around them anymore.

What would you do?

Its really hard to have a satisfying friendship with someone that you don't trust, and likely don't really respect. Did some event happen to this friend or was she always this...submissive to the men she dates?

People change and grow apart, there would be nothing wrong with keeping your distance