2 guys .. 1 girl

eddieboy

hi guys

i have a close guy friend called simon ..

at the start of the year 04 i started to like this girl called Kay..

we worked it out and started to fall in love with each other.. its still continuing altho we decided to stay just friends at the moment because we're still young but we keep making out togerther alone and always discussing abt our future life together.. and how nice it wuld be for us to be husband and wife.. hehe seems weird but we're still considerd as friends

Life was fun till simon came and told kay that he likes her

This was really random and i dont know what to do. i was told to be settle everything with simon as we werent talking to each other lately .. but other than that i feel that i wanna ask simon to leave because we're happy togher and she doesnt like you .. she lieks me

In movies .. if i said tat i wuld look like the EVIL GUY but its the truth tho ..

Kay doesnt know what to do aswell but she knows tat i like her and she lieks me lots

So what shall we all do in this situation guys ??

help me out please !!

love u all

ED

LucreziaBorgia

Maybe Kay can sit him down alone and tell him gently tell him that she's not interested? Its her place to do, if she is genuinely not interested. Perhaps you can take Simon aside and tell him how you feel about this girl and let him know that what he is doing is causing some unnecessary pressure between you all, and ask him to back off.

• 2 weeks later...
SuperFantastico

I'd say step up to the plate man. If you really like this girl and she likes you, then

go out with her. Or else some other 'simon' that she does like will one day grab her

up and you will be left scratching your head.

Belive me when i say 'being friends' is not the way to go. At least if you go out

and sometime down the road you break up, you will have closure. But to never

have tried, and to lose her, that will rip your heart and guts out.

Simon be damned. Grab that Kay just like in the movies before its too late.

SuperFantastico

ARGGG!!! You are driving me nuts!! I hope you read this in time. Quit screwing

around and start dating her already. You arnt the bad guy, and niether is simon

for that matter. BUT if you dont just ........DO IT and make her your girl(do in in

the sense of date her i mean :o ) you might lose her. I dont want anyone

else going through what i did. So please for yourself.......for ME!! Go out with

Kat.

PLEEEAAASEEEEEEE before its too late.

SuperFantastico

Oh i understand that. But my point is eddie likes her and she likes him. I'm

not concerned about simon. Sure she'll tell him she dosnt like him. But I dont

want eddie to lose this girl.

Eddie, why arnt you two a couple anyways?