married with a female friend

Hi 60y

And yes I know you have all heard it before,Well let me start I have been married 18 years 14 of them in a sex less marrage when a young woman came to my house for english lesson's with my wife I fell in love with a woman 29 years younger than me.There will never be anything to do with sex with my new friend she says sex is only after you are married.We ski,horse ride,walk and mtb (mountain biking) we have been out on dates and the friendship is very strong,my problem is I have the perfect life my wife knows how I feel about my friend I do not have to work everything is very good so why do I always think I want to kill myself I have everything a man could wish for I have a tree all ready picked out loads of tablets that would do very good job in 4 months I have rode 6000km on my mtb bike looking for the perfect place to end it all is she so far in my head that its f***

You have emotionally replaced your wife with this younger friend. While I'm loathe to call it cheating, it's not healthy for your marriage. Why can't you do most of those things with your wife? Why don't you get a divorce if you are that miserable? Have you tried MC?

• Author

My wife will not do the things I like she has her friends I have none,let me tell you how it is ,we are english and moved to poland 5 years ago my wife speaks polish I don't so for 5 years I never did anything now my friend will is it so bad to want a life?

• Author

I have tried to learn polish but where I live is very remote not many people to talk to,my friend talks on fb 4 months and 30,000 msg the she just stops msg and I go crazy and stupid my head is all f*** up first she wants to chat for hours then nothing I am In a very dangerous place all I can think off is death

OK, are you financially dependent on your wife?

If so, is that why you stay married?

Is your "friend" aware that you have those feelings for her, or is she just looking for friendship and a sports companion?

She may view you merely as a lonely father figure and the "dates" as no more than two people eating out. Her English must be coming on in leaps and bounds...

I guess her religion will be uppermost in her mind, hence no sex before marriage and I guess divorce will not be looked upon that kindly either. Many Poles are devout Catholics.

YOU are infatuated, a lonely man, alienated in a foreign country unwilling to learn the language, grabbing at the first person to show him attention in years.

NO woman is worth taking your life over.

Seek help ASAP.

• Author

the only way out is death she has broken my heart and mind,I have been married 3 times and no strange to love and broken hearts but this girl has got into my head the only way to get back at her is to die

swanny55, please call your local suicide prevention phone number NOW. I wish you well. (Your situation is way beyond the scope of an internet message board. A moderator should intercede here - now.)

• Author

well everything came to a head my friend stopped talking and meeting with me she has a new friend so I am just out now.Her new friend is a woman and looking at the photos she has posted very very gay it looks like she is hiding being gay by having men friends.When she sat with my wife after my wife said she was gay.I went up to the forest with a rope to hang myself my friend calmed me down and I went home she give me false hope now my mind is so f***up.In all my life no one has got to me like this girl if she is gay I am happy for her I have no problem with that all I ever wanted was a friend