Girl in a hostel...

Hi.

There was a girl who was in a hostel with another guy and she, him and someone I know (another guy) spoke but she didn't talk to me. Seems to me we didn't get on (personality wise) - or so it seems... Why do I hate her? Maybe due to a different personality or something? I guess we can't get on with everyone. Thoughts?

TaraMaiden2

relevance?

Good question.

Why DO you hate her....?

Sure we can't get on with everyone but - hate?

I don't even....

• Like 1
  • Author

I didn't like her as well to be honest... I've not felt this way in quite some time. I'm glad I never have to see her again.

TaraMaiden2

Yeah, but that's no reason to 'hate'....

I just don't get the intensity of such an emotion for someone you don't even know and will in all likelihood never meet again....

Personality clashes usually manifest over a period of time, not in such a short one....

I think you were jealous.

• Like 1
  • Author
Yeah, but that's no reason to 'hate'....

I just don't get the intensity of such an emotion for someone you don't even know and will in all likelihood never meet again....

Personality clashes usually manifest over a period of time, not in such a short one....

I think you were jealous.

But how come she spoke to someone I knew?

TaraMaiden2
But how come she spoke to someone I knew?

Why shouldn't she? What did they talk about?

And why do you care, exactly?

Pay attention to Satu's post, BTW.... Hatred is both excessive and irrational, here.

• Like 1
Ahh well. I just wondered why me and her didn't converse. There has to be a reason.

Maybe she picked up on your 'hate' vibe.

TaraMaiden2
Ahh well. I just wondered why me and her didn't converse. There has to be a reason.

(She and I).

When you hate someone for absolutely no reason on the planet, why would they even give you the time of day?

• Author

She had no obligation to talk to me... weird how I can discuss fetishes with people online yet in person sometimes mounts to nothing at all.

"Hate" is the wrong word.. "not keen on" is better.