Why did she give me her cell phone #?

Ive talked to my friend on the phone the 1st month or so we met and she didnt seem like she wanted to talk much and sometimes I would call and she would be "busy". So I dont call her much anymore. Anyways, today she gave me her cell phone # and she said it was so I could reach her and I said "I dont call you anymore anyways." Then she got mad at me cause i havent been calling! Shes the one who doesnt seem to wanna talk on the phone! What the hell does she want from me?

Originally posted by reid

Ive talked to my friend on the phone the 1st month or so we met and she didnt seem like she wanted to talk much and sometimes I would call and she would be "busy". So I dont call her much anymore. Anyways, today she gave me her cell phone # and she said it was so I could reach her and I said "I dont call you anymore anyways." Then she got mad at me cause i havent been calling! Shes the one who doesnt seem to wanna talk on the phone! What the hell does she want from me?

Maybe she does not like to talk on the phone (I know, rare for a female)

Or maybe she was just playing hard to get initially

I think its hard to get to be honest. She didn't want to make herself too available and you've taken this as a sign that she didn't want to talk to you but what she expected was for you to be even more eager to talk to her.

Originally posted by Sukotto

I think its hard to get to be honest. She didn't want to make herself too available and you've taken this as a sign that she didn't want to talk to you but what she expected was for you to be even more eager to talk to her.

I agree with SUKOTTO:

Turn on the after-burners and go after her full throttle now. If she then gives you mixed signals or does not respond then put on the air brakes and never talk with her again.