Missing her

This is my first post so I have to get this of my chest.

A girl who I was best friends with had stopped talking to me and stopped showing interest. When we met last year she was really interested in me and I considered her to be a really close friend. We went out a lot and it sort of felt like we were in a relationship, we said we loved each other over the phone when we had really good nights together but I started being really clingy and she started being a bitch to me. It was on and off for a while after we started to talk less in September to November and when I asked her out to pick her up at her place she stood me up and I got the idea that she didst want to be friends anymore. After that I still didn't believe that we would stop talking so I kept making small talk that really didn't go anywhere.

On the first of March i deleted her number and stopped talking to her and started to move on but i think about her everyday because I love her and I would forgive her even after going through all the **** she has done to me. A couple of weeks ago she liked a post on my Facebook and a week after that i received message from her saying her phone ****ed up and lost her numbers. I told her who it was and she said ah thanks. I liked her display picture she changed to and I am starting to miss her. I don't want to be the one to start making conversation to her again since I always did, although i still love her and i probably always will. I know she misses me but I'm afraid that we will make the same mistakes again. I don't know how we can start talking to each other and being friends again like we once did because I do expect an apology from her but I do want to be friends with her, I just don't know if she has changed. Should I start talking to her in a couple of weeks or should I wait for her? I don't know how to progress from this.

Thanks!

• Like 1

So you were using a fake Facebook name and basically sneaking onto her Facebook? Or did I miss something. You said she liked your post but then you told her who it was and she said "Ah, thanks."

Her liking your post means absolutely nothing if she didn't know who you were. She didn't like your clinginess, so she certainly won't like you sneaking on Facebook.

• Author

Na we are friends on facebook since we met. I don't think I made it clear. We liked each others photos and communicated on Facebook It's not like we are strangers as she is close to me. So please help me with what to do.

La.Primavera

You have already said you were being clingy, if you keep contacting her it will make you look desperate.

Perhaps you should focus on yourself and your hobbies for a while. It sounds like you need some time and space away from each other and the drama.

• Like 1