What do I do in this situation?

I have a friend who's a girl that I do have feelings for her and she knows but we agreed to just be friends and I'm OK with it. We go to the same school and hangout at least 4x a week. Anyways one day she saw that I was texting another girl and she gives me crap about. Its almost like she's jealous. Anyways I was at a party dancing with a girl then after I seen her to say hi and she brushed me off saying that I need to go back and dance with the other girls. Keep in mind she's a bit drunk atm. So I try and reason with her about how she gives me crap for getting with girls but she doesn't want a relationship apparently with me but she always asks me when I'm going to buy her flowers etc. She really made me mad at the party for shooing me away telling me to dance with my other girls who I take advantage of sexually according to her. I asked her why she would even care and she doesn't give me a straight answer. Sorry so long of a post but I just need some help.

d0nnivain

Assuming school means high school, you keep doing what you are doing: being her friend & talking to other girls.

If your friend says something about it again, remind her that it was her choice to be your friend rather than your GF. Tell her that if she changed her mind she needs to tell you that otherwise as your friend you expect her to be happy for you.

What do you do in this situation?

Exactly what you have been doing. You are not exclusive - nor even really dating.

And as for giving you crap about not giving her flowers? That is extortion. She is not your girlfriend so she doesn't deserve flowers.

• Like 1