Acquaintance Ruined Everything For Me

This is a guy who i pretty much despise, he has serious issues relating to his ego and rejection that has got him a criminal record and plenty of legal action.

He has 4 facebook accounts, each with the 5000 friend limit on and then he makes a new one and adds just girls on it, harrasses them and out of 500 he confesses he sleeps with 1 or 2.

He then clings to that girl and refuses to let her do anything while he sleeps with more, she tries to leave and he will send sex tapes to the parents, he will sit in his car outside her house all night, he will message them abuse on text, facebook etc until they block him at which point he messages abuse to her friends and new guys in her life.

This is a guy whose name is well known by every single girl in my town of 100 000 people, he now has to travel across country to pick up girls. In general his way towards women is disgusting.

Anyway, i was chatting with a girl for a while and met her up. It turned out that he had also spoke to him and he had spoke to her such a disgusting way when she rejected meeting him for sex she said she had never heard of anything as bad before. This guy is an acquaintance of mine, ive been for a drink with him last september and we played golf 3 weeks back. I had him on snapchat and me and this girl sent a snap of ourselves to my story which he saw and started asking questions, i told him she had anxiety and panic attacks so we dont think were going to take it further.

2 days later i get a text off her (we hadnt spoken after agreeing to not take it further) about how despicable i am and how im pathetic and everyones going to hear about this. This acquaintance decided to take it upon himself after i told him i wasnt seeing her again to send her about 20 messages of solid abuse at things i apparently said about her being ugly a user and she has really lost out on me and mw and him are best mates and i encouraged him to message this and shes messaging me about how pathetic i am and im a snake and shes taken screenshots and is reporting it etc.

Now i am totally confused and gob smacked and she doesnt believe me when im saying that i have no idea what hes on about and now my reputation is going to be in tatters to any local girl i talk to and i just dont kmow what to do

You made a mistake being a friend to a guy that gross. You know what he's like. Instead of going for a drink, you should be going to the police about him. These girls are getting abused by him and so anyone who befriends him, it's going to reflect on you, and you surely must understand that. This type guy will use friends and family to get info on these women he's tracking, and he's probably using you for that as well.

• Like 2

It sounds like you're friends, not just acquaintances. Don't be friends with a vile human being.

You also made a mistake by taking someone's sensitive personal information and sharing it with him.

You know, when he was attacking her, he probably used some of the things you told him. So now it looks like you had something to do with it. And you did have a hand in it, in a way. He had no business having that information about her. Why did you tell him?

i just dont kmow what to do

The most obvious thing to do is to completely cut that guy out of your life, in case you haven't already done that. You should also apologize to her for your part in her getting harassed by that crazy guy who acted completely on his own, who you do not agree with, and who you aren't going to be friends with anymore. If she doesn't accept your apology, leave her alone.

This is where I get booted from Loveshack. What is the problem OP? can you really not think enough for yourself to see the toxic situation you're allowing your self to even be adjacent to?!

What advice do you need, errrr- I mean, what color smoke would like us all to blow?

• Like 3

Don't associate with him. When a girl sees you hanging out with him, she will assume you aren't much better than him.

And you did pretty much betray this woman. You shared her personal information with this guy.