Awkward Situation

So one of my best girl friends, Kelly introduced me to two of her guy friends, James and Tony, months ago. I started to get to know them and now I consider them my friends as well. At first Kelly would be the go between for us to make plans and talk. But now the two guys personally email me and invite me places. Recently, I have been noticing that they will invite me places or talk to me, and when I talk to Kelly she has not been invited. This leaves me in an awkward situation. At first I thought these were just mistakes and she just wasn't included, but one of the guys came clean to me that over the last few months Kelly has been frustrating to him and he doesn't care to be super involved with her any longer. They are cordial, but that explains the lack of invitation on Kelly's end. The guy, Tony, told me how he heard Kelly said some not nice things about him and he thinks she is a little self centered and not fun to talk to any longer.

I feel so bad because Kelly has no idea. Kelly is a very nice person and I know she means well in everything she does. I feel so bad. I feel trapped in the middle. Most recently James reached out and invited me to his birthday. I figured Kelly was invited. I was talking to her about it today and she claimed that no one said anything to her about it. I feel so awkward now. I am best friends with Kelly, but I don't want to lose my new group of friends. I like having people to go out with and its fun. I also feel uncomfortable because if they stop inviting her to things and they invite me, I am going to feel bad going to them. I also feel like I can't throw away my whole social life and be sitting on the couch by myself every night because I feel too bad to go out.

I don't know what to do.

So this was the same James that "insulted you"? Great.

Also, I'd rather keep the friend that I have, since they were HER friends first than to just keep going out behind her back..

This could blow up in your face either way.