i broke it off with my boyfriend and started dating my ex frienda ex and now she is t

Hi broke it off with my boyfriend just before Christmas 2014 . My apparent friend who always talks **** about me behind my back also dumped her boyfriend a couple of weeks back before my break up. about two weeks later i was talking to dylan and seeing if he was ok cause i know that he took elizabeths break up pretty hard and also he has an unstable mind when it comes to this .anyway i was talking to him on facebook cause we have been friends for like 6 months and i was just talking and all of a sudden i was confessing my feelings to him which i know is wrong as when i was with ben he was with elizabeth but i had feelings for him and i didnt tell him till that night on facebook and yea i had invited him over to mine just to chill as friends beforw i confessed just so we ciuld get over our ex partners who treated us like **** and yea well o confessed and he decided to come over one weekend and talk about it and see if we wanted to do anything about it.

so he came over and we talked and decided to date we relised we are much more alike than we oringally thought ao i went to tell libby and she had already found out i got a rude message from her saying why betray me what did i ever do to u so i listed eveything she did to me including the week where she blamed me cause i apparently stole a special necklace from hwr that was given to her by her boyfriend at the time mind u this was in year 2013 and so her and another apparent friend went and called the pound. Now your probably woundering why they called the pound well she offered to take in my little baby foxie lena she was my life that dog and as revenge for nothing i didnt do she hot her taken away my other friend who saw it happen ran to my place staight away and told me and mum so mum went down to the shelter but it was closed we went back the next day and it was gonna cost me $150 to get her out so mum said do whay u can tk find her home and their regulations for dogs was if they haddent found a place in two weeks they were to be uthanised and three weeks jad past and i decided to ring the piund to see if she had a home and then i recieved the news of she got put down ot brike my heart to where i yold libby to never ome near me again .

A few years past and she wanted to sort things out i let her wxplain and long story short she found out the friend that helped her blame me qas the one who stole it anyway we talked and talked and became friends and she wanted me to move o to her unit so i did much to mums disguste and she got evicted cause i would clean the houae and she wiuld make it a mess anyway i moved to junee and hot kicked iut cause my friend tanya had a change of heart once again i dont know why but moved back to wagga found a place after hard looking then i broke it off with ben cause he was always arguing with me and it got to the point where it was affecting my health . Sk me and dylan ended up dating and it will be 5 months on the 15th of may it is going well but elizabeth is dating ben and they are trying to get back at me and dylan and they are making all my friends go against me one of them wants to rip my head head off i cant handle it anymore im struggling and i dont want to lose dylan im happy with him and he means the world to me it is undescrbable please help

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

Well, between the two of you, you don't have the ethics of a seven-year-old. If you don't learn to treat people how you'd want to be treated, your life is going to be miserable from now on. That's what an ethic is. There's some general rules people can go by and expect their friends to go by that will make life more pleasant and not send an innocent dog to the gas chamber. I can see where you got the bad training from since your mother let $150 keep her from saving your pet's life and your own feelings. So apparently she didn't teach you anything about how to get along peacefully in this world.

Before you do anything or say anything to anyone, stop and ask yourself, How would I feel if someone said or did that to me? If the answer is you wouldn't like it, then you shouldn't do it, because it creates bad energy that, as you now know, will come back and bite you. You don't steal from people because people have to earn what possessions they have. You work to get those things.

You don't move in on your friend's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend for the simple reason that you wouldn't want her to do it it to you because it makes things very uncomfortable and awkward and hurtful going forward.

You two are toxic friends. Both of you need to get away from each other forever and grow the F up and start treating people like you'd like them to treat you and refuse to be around people who don't also choose to treat people well. Get them out of your life. Don't accept people who treat you badly -- and don't treat people badly. And above all, don't allow innocent creatures like pets and children to be hurt by your or someone else's actions.

You can't change your friend. You can and should kick her out of your life and her ex-boyfriend too as a gesture of too little too late and then change the one person who has the most influence on the rest of your life: YOU. You are the only person you can change. Your life is totally in your own hands. Everything you do is you creating your own fate in this life. Wake up. Take responsibility.

• Like 2

Well if both Nala and her mother are so broke that they couldn't come up with $150 then what the hell were they ever doing with a puppy in the first place? Getting a dog is a big commitment and you don't get one if you can't follow through and properly take care of it. Nala dumped the puppy on her friend and blames the friend for taking the puppy to the pound but the puppy would have never been in that predicament if Nala had honored her commitment or had not gotten a dog she couldn't take care of in the first place.

This all sounds like a lot immature drama being carried out by a bunch of immature people who somehow didn't learn anything about responsibility, ethics or loyalty.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator