How do I deal with this abusive ex friend?

Hi! I talked about him in one of my posts. It's my neighbor friend. Well we were really close, and hanging out all the time, but it was the final straw for me when I got drunk, and he stole my $50. I am not going to get into that because I know he did, I am not accusing him, he actually did it, but won't admit it. I decided to cut him out, and to not talk to him again because he thought he could take advantage of the fact that I was drunk, and he thought I wouldn't even remember that the $50 was missing. He's obviously not a friend, so I just stopped talking, texting, and all contact with him.

He then texts me two days later saying "Are you going to take me to Troy's house or not because you think I stole your money?" I didn't respond. Then a few more days later he texts my cousin and says "WTF IS ASHLEY'S PROBLEM! I didn't do **** to her, and she wants to be a two faced ****. I stuck up for her, and was there for her, got her back, and she wants to be fake? She can call up Mike perfectly, but drop me?" I told my cousin to ignore it. First of all, him and Mike are really tight, and best friends, but I only texted Mike one time to tell him that I dropped his coat off that he left in my car.

I called him, and then I text him that, so I don't know what he's talking about. Then he texted me and said "What the **** is your problem dude. You say people leave you, well you left me. Why Cause you think I stole your ****ing money? Maybe if you weren't acting like a dumbass and acting stupid making us chase you, you would have it in your pocket. You can hit up Mikey, but not me? **** you." I ignored that one too! Mikey called me up and I ignored his calls like a week later, then he texts me and says "My friend will pay $30 to drive him home. Please." I responded and said "Ok, but your friend has to give me the money up front, and is it just you and him?" He said "Yeah, thank you!"

I took my other guy friend with me just in case it was a set up. So, I didn't say one word about my neighbor to Mikey. Because I know it would get back to him. I just did the favor, got my money, and left. Then the next day my neighbor texts my cousin saying "Mikey told me everything! Your cousin is a little bitch, she won't talk to me because I wouldn't **** her? She needs to grow the **** up." He is insane, and I am upset because I didn't want our friendship to end, but he stole off of me, and I can't deal with that. I am so upset because he just won't let it die, he won't let it go. What do you think about all of this? How do I deal with abusive ex friend? He is upsetting me so badly.

whichwayisup

Block him on all social media and on your cell. If need be, change your number. Why take his abuse (read his messages)?

Just continue to ignore him and hope he leaves you alone.