Girls.... Please give your opinions here

rahul gupta

rahul gupta

There was a camp in my college for 2 days..we needed to work on a project and there was mentor for our team...on the second day when the camp was about to end i was feeling so bad inside my heart that i felt like crying nd even after it ended i cried ...because the bond i had with her(mentor) would come to end and we could not be with each other this long (like one day) I said her i would miss after this camp..she did not reply but when i asked her did u listen wht i said she told nope i didnt....after the camp had ended i texted her that i had told you that i would miss you ....but she replied hey kid it was nice working with you in fact she is one year elder to me...but i did not agree with her i needed to explain that she can't call me kid....nd told her we will be like friends...she was ok with it...but i have feelings for her i did not tell her this... sometimes i go weak when i see her even though she is 10 meters from me...i know i love her....but still i did not say her this...wht should i do?? ..nd she is not Christian though but I am Christian. I love her alot...<3 <3

There is nothing you can do. She used the word 'kid' to distance herself from you. Regardless of your ages, she wants to be seen as the tutor and you are the 'kid'.

Sorry you're having a hard time with this, but please try to put her out of your mind in a romantic sense. From the tone of the messages, it seems like you would be pushed to maintain any type of friendship with her too.

For the time being, try not to contact her. Distance will help you.

• Author
rahul gupta
There is nothing you can do. She used the word 'kid' to distance herself from you. Regardless of your ages, she wants to be seen as the tutor and you are the 'kid'.

Sorry you're having a hard time with this, but please try to put her out of your mind in a romantic sense. From the tone of the messages, it seems like you would be pushed to maintain any type of friendship with her too.

For the time being, try not to contact her. Distance will help you.

can u please elaborate this "it seems like you would be pushed to maintain any type of friendship with her too "

can u please elaborate this "it seems like you would be pushed to maintain any type of friendship with her too "

Did she attempt to keep in contact with you after you texted her, or did the conversation stop cold? From what you've written, it seems like she didn't continue the chat, even in a friendly sense.

once i just went around whole campus only for glimpse of her...

Please don't do that again. It won't help you, it'll only make things worse. You need to try to calm down.

you are a student to her, not an equal, even though there is only 1 year difference in your ages.

She was hired to do a job and part of that is you don't fraternize with the students. She called you "kid" because she doesn't view you as her contemporary--you're someone she mentored and she's professional enough to draw that line and not cross it.

Get a grip on yourself. You're beginning to become a nuisance.

I am a grown woman not a girl but . . .

You don't love her. You have a crush on her.

She has no romantic feelings about you whatsoever. You were a guy in her group, nothing more. She does not want any further contact & you should respect that. Stalking her will get you arrested. You will end up with a court date, not a romantic date.

I am sorry to add to your pain but you also need to learn not to give your heart away so easily or it will repeatedly be crushed like this.

You can't be friends with her. You want so much more but she doesn't care. Being around her will only continually hurt you. Don't suject yourself to that.

• Like 2
seekingpeaceinlove

She's not interested in you in any romantic way.

Stop contacting her.

• Like 1

Rahul, she called you "kid" because she regards you as just a young student. It's nice you enjoyed her mentoring, but you can't make that into something romantic. You shouldn't try to "be friends" with her because she can't do that in her position and it doesn't sound like she has any interest in you other than as you being a student. It would not be proper for her either. You must give up on this one. Keep joining activities and things and one day there will be a better opportunity for friendship.

• Like 1
  • Author
rahul gupta
you are a student to her, not an equal, even though there is only 1 year difference in your ages.

She was hired to do a job and part of that is you don't fraternize with the students. She called you "kid" because she doesn't view you as her contemporary--you're someone she mentored and she's professional enough to draw that line and not cross it.

Get a grip on yourself. You're beginning to become a nuisance.

she was not hired she is student too..same degree but she my senior that's it.

• Author
rahul gupta
I am a grown woman not a girl but . . .

You don't love her. You have a crush on her.

She has no romantic feelings about you whatsoever. You were a guy in her group, nothing more. She does not want any further contact & you should respect that. Stalking her will get you arrested. You will end up with a court date, not a romantic date.

I am sorry to add to your pain but you also need to learn not to give your heart away so easily or it will repeatedly be crushed like this.

You can't be friends with her. You want so much more but she doesn't care. Being around her will only continually hurt you. Don't suject yourself to that.

nope nooo not like that...we do talk with each other saying hi how r u and all>

nope nooo not like that...we do talk with each other saying hi how r u and all>

Saying hi is polite. It's not the basis for a romance. Her being polite is not an indication that she wants to date you. The fact that she called you "kid" is her way of telling you she wants DISTANCE in your interactions. She has no desire to be closer to you.

even if she was taking distance from you by calling you kid. well i remeber 3 different woman who called me a kid. two that were one year older then me and one that was ten years older then me. they all ended up wanting to date me. i guess its not always about what they are saying, but how they say it.

some are just being playful and testing you. but it really sounds like she is trying to make the conversation short. has she ever shown any interest?

• Author
rahul gupta
even if she was taking distance from you by calling you kid. well i remeber 3 different woman who called me a kid. two that were one year older then me and one that was ten years older then me. they all ended up wanting to date me. i guess its not always about what they are saying, but how they say it.

some are just being playful and testing you. but it really sounds like she is trying to make the conversation short. has she ever shown any interest?

she looked interested few moments while we were together in the camp that's it..

• Author
rahul gupta

See at first i did not even know her though she acted too friendly only with me!! she touched my shoulder and pat on my back many times...this off course made me to give some affection towards her..though there were other boys ...she did not do with them

• Author
rahul gupta
Saying hi is polite. It's not the basis for a romance. Her being polite is not an indication that she wants to date you. The fact that she called you "kid" is her way of telling you she wants DISTANCE in your interactions. She has no desire to be closer to you.

See at first i did not even know her though she acted too friendly only with me!! she touched my shoulder and pat on my back many times...this off course made me to give some affection towards her..though there were other boys ...she did not do with them ..

Those are gestures of how you'd treat a child. Patting anyone isn't a romantic gesture. Patting is a condescending gesture. You pat dogs, you pat children on the head or shoulder. She didn't single you out for romantic reasons. She just was being nurturing to you, as is her role, of course.

• Like 1
  • Author
rahul gupta
Those are gestures of how you'd treat a child. Patting anyone isn't a romantic gesture. Patting is a condescending gesture. You pat dogs, you pat children on the head or shoulder. She didn't single you out for romantic reasons. She just was being nurturing to you, as is her role, of course.

Let us end this thread

to pat someone can definitely be a sign of interest but her texting shows something else. sometimes it is better to not be to eager telling her how you feel to fast. it sounds like she doesnt know you and maybe if not now at least in the future it can be better to take a deep breath and relax a little. joke around and have fun, get to know the person better.