A big confusion

rahul gupta

UPDATED1-I had cried a lot and also tried giving up my life for this in past now you can think how much this bothered me even today her new friends when, I pass by them they stop doing there work and start looking at me even in crowd, If I am there they try hard and again start looking at me

the below is the is the post.

I gained what i had lost in myself. Love shack and the people here really helped me thank you I am really thankful fro it. I had lost all my confidence and some in the forum told me go to counsellor but I gave everything on god and time.. time heals everything here is a thread which you can read in detail friendship but you cant reply there so please reply here friendship

but right now I am explaining it

"when joined my college on third day.. i had talk wit a girl..in the collage and when i became her friend in social networking site..we were friends after a days i thought we now good friends and started chatting with her i got a message from her saying stop acting like a desperate beech ...nd i got blocked....when was going to talk with her nd give her some notes ..she didnt even stop ..she was continuously walking..the next day she came and said..y r u following me huh?? she told me so much..i did say even a word..it ws so hurting...nd in the class they made a jokes on me.....many girls in class don't talk with me....they spread rumours every where... nd even guys think different ...nd even sent her message saying i was nt following...from tat day i didnt talk with her....i was depressed wht all they did with me nd was really hurt.....till today they do the same..6 months passed....they all misunderstand me....for hw many people i should clear misunderstanding please help me....." now read below...

okkkk u all read post see here i hav gained all the confidence in me in fact that girl is know feeling insecure when ever i come across her the question is she had spread so much rumours about me should I go and shout on her and tell her she looks scrap and I did not follow nor did i have any ideas of proposing her that time and tell she was a bull****...should I DO all this ...or should leave it and forget. Hope you will help me regarding this, thank you.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Updated opening post after merge~T
  • Author

oh hello she just a stupidest girl in college ok nd she had misunderstood me nd even had spread rumours about me...nd spoiled my name nd u tel me to leave her alone ....huh..whts wrong with you....

• Author

girls lik that should not be spared u shd go physiologist being ur self a woman u should not support bad girls lik that who miss the use men nd there friendship

• Author

guys i need your help i got know its not only her but she as best friend a guy who ws my friend in past ..he is spreading the rumour

• Author

oh hello she just a stupidest girl in college ok nd she had misunderstood me nd even had spread rumours about me...nd spoiled my name nd u tel me to leave her alone ....huh..whts wrong with you...

girls lik that should not be spared u shd go physiologist being ur self a woman u should not support bad girls lik that who miss the use men nd there friendship

• Author
Same as before: Leave her alone!!!! If you can't stop thinking about it, go to a psychologist.

I believe they wanted something else or something unhelpful that could be harmful for you if you had provided. Better be alert, and don't give up.

• Author
I believe they wanted something else or something unhelpful that could be harmful for you if you had provided. Better be alert, and don't give up.

I did not understand what you have said i request you to please elaborate it.

Yes I already have. I was saying that it is not hard to conceive that she had expected something else from you, it could be dangerous for you in the sense that you would have never agreed with what she may have wanted.

You should ignore her. Do not invest a word or anymore of your time on her or the people that are making you feel bad. Hold your head up high, focus on your education and reinforce in yourself that these people are temporary morons in your life and that you are moving on from this.

Keep your self-respect and dignity intact and trust me when you ignore her, she will feel minimized. She will realize that she has no way of manipulating you or treating you badly anymore and that will affect her. You on the other hand will be sending out a strong message and she will know her words can't affect you anymore. Stay away from the drama and focus on yourself and the people that love you and are there for you.

• Like 1

You need to walk away and forget about her and anyone else who was part of it. Stop trying to be part of their lives. They don't want you and you shouldn't want them. You don't need to tell them off. Living well and just moving forward with your life is the best revenge. If you keep dwelling on this, you yourself are responsible for allowing them to continue to control your emotions. Put it behind you. Move on.

• Like 1

you are there to learn, to get on and get a good job in the long run

if you think their bond is so strong, well, it won't be once they compete for opportunities in the world of work

let them waste their time while you quietly and discreetly create your future success :cool: srsly

• Like 1