change from hatred to love

ltensail

Last few weeks, I gave up dating a girl (Ginny). It was because of my jealous nature and coincidentally, she treats a guy (Ben) as a real close friend. However this guy who really crave for the accompaniment of girls, seems to stick to her for the purpose of flirting rather than really being her friend.

I had enough so I gave up. Stupid me right?

Currently, the girl and I are friends but I still have intimate feelings for her but she had already "cut-off" the feelings. I kinda forced myself to befriend her.

Every week, we go to church together. This week, Ben came along with us and I thought my hatred for this guy had disappeared and I won't get worked up when he flirts Ginny. But it's not true. I completely ignored them from home to church and from church to home.

Any advice to help me? Or anybody has better opinions rather than trying to accept someone I hate?

Seriously, please help.

Anyway, I also need comments about my assumptions ---> "However this guy who really crave for the accompaniment of girls, seems to stick to her for the purpose of flirting rather than really being her friend." I think I'm making needless doubts in my life. Any comments?