Was she jealous?

Hello,

I have this friend that I have known for 13 years. She recently wanted me to meet one of her guy friends. I met him and things went well. When I told her about it she got really upset and said I was "throwing it in her face." Please note that she has a bf. This man eventually ended things with me and he told my friend in case I needed support. When I went to talk to her about it she became really bitchy (not how she usually is), telling me that he probably didn't really like me anyway. I honestly felt like she was jealous. My friend talks to this man all the time about her bf troubles and career troubles. She told me that she thinks he just gets her... He told me that their moods are usually in sync but he seemed to find it weird when i told him she only talks to him. I know he ended things with me and his business is not mine...but I can't help but feel like this friend tried to sabbotage things for him and I. She has only really been his friend since Dec... Please note she won't respond to me but she talks to him all day on Facebook.

Edited by aemm