"A friendship of 5 year had gone astray"

theone44

:( Hello everyone and i got a question to ask. Me and my lady best friend of 5 years had broken up,we use to be romantic involve in the beginning,but we became best friends later on. She broke up with me,cause of my own fault,me being needy,clingy,calling a lot and just being out right annoying.....and told her off by not answering her phone or putting me on her voice answering machine. So,she got anger at me and broke off the friendship and i miss her greatly. It been 2 month now since no contact on both part,but the other day as i was checking my caller ID. i see that she had call me,but she didn't leave a message,so i waited to days to call her back and told her that the reason i call was that i saw her number on my caller Id. So,i told her i see that u had call me,or did u call my number by mistake,so she told me that she call my number by mistake,but my friends told me otherwise and they told me that she misses me or maybe she just want to hear my voice-but i'm still using the "No Contact Rule" method.

Any input from u guys on what i should do that....... ;)

My present situation is like the side your friend is on. I found out a guy I've been very close friends with has been telling ridiculous and terrible lies about me, and I'm ready to call it quits with him. It's happened several times before, so it's not an impulsive decision. I think if she tried calling you, then denied she meant to, but your friends are telling you otherwise, maybe give it a little more time and try calling her, just say her name came up in conversation and you were thinking about her, just wanted to check in with her because you know she tried calling. It doesn't sound like it's over, but speaking from the other perspective, she may be afraid to get close to you again.

This guy has talked about me nonstop behind my back, pulled stupid stunts that just took advantage of our friendship, and not even just to me, to all of his friends. He's screwed us all over. The ones that sucked it up and never complained about him are now complaining. I want to move on with my life, maintain my real friends, and leave him behind for good. So techinically, I should tell you to back off and let her contact you again! But I hope your situation is different than mine is and that you can patch things up. It seems like she wants to.